• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not okay! Forgive me!

It should be complete now unless someone else is missing.

I made it 500% cooler

7RJppvl.png

Just waving a flag to put you all on notice that I'd like to jump into some Scrota HM or VoG HM (Atheon or otherwise) groups tonight. A Hawkmoon away from completing my Holy Trinity of Hand Cannons collection (until a new one appears . . . ).

No worries Rob that once stole my Thunderlord (yes I remember).
And that's what I said earlier, either people think I'm a girl or a 12 year old boy ;p

Well thank you very much!

Good times! thats right, you were with me when I got my one and only thunderlord from NF. I Think I recall saying at beggining of that NF that one of the last guns I needed was Thunderlord. I was so excited to get it at the end.

Alright, I'll give the Hawk clan a shot. I really want an excuse to use the grey and yellow emblem, and run around with my Hawkmoon loaded up. Mostly at the Tower Reef since it fires too slow for my taste in PvP (plus xbox one solidarity).

Suros would stomp all over Thorn and still have bullets to kill the guy when he respawns across the map

so many people didnt upgrade. it was like a scout rifle

Namikaze1

Gonna go eat. Haven't ate since breakfast. It's nealy 7PM here.

So when's the first meeting? Will there be donuts?
We have meetings?! Hawkian, since when do we have meetings?! Are you planning to overthrow me?

*cough cough*

I don't know if we have donuts. I don't get invited to these meetings for some reason. We had cookies but I ate them all. They were delicious.

GutZ31

We have meetings?! Hawkian, since when do we have meetings?! Are you planning to overthrow me?

*cough cough*

I don't know if we have donuts. I don't get invited to these meetings for some reason. We had cookies but I ate them all. They were delicious.

.... I am making my own clan, and its called "Nami Is a Poo Poo Head"!

*cough cough*

no donuts, but we can get all clan members to go into crucible drunk or something. all with the same emblem, hunter cloack and hawkmoon.

Other team will be all

HAHAHAHA
at first...
then
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
after we lose

ethomaz

Banned
I tried to carry everybody on my back again and just reached a bit more than half of the other team points :(

CFAEwvSWgAAQknd.jpg:large

I don't know how the Top GAFers do 5000 points with bad guys in the team.

Namikaze1

no donuts, but we can get all clan members to go into crucible drunk or something. all with the same emblem, hunter cloack and hawkmoon.

Other team will be all

HAHAHAHA
at first...
then
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
after we lose
The School of Hawk needs to go teach some fools a lesson. Time for a Hawk Clash meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom