• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

rNilla

I don't know, Todd. I've seen her with The Last Word recently. Poor Fatebringer doesn't know.

oh.... oh god. Do we keep this to ourselves or tell him? We bear a heavy burden.

she even had a fling with abyss defiant for awhile. ended pretty badly

I don't wanna be the bearer of bad news. He's a nice fellow. Unlike that punk, The Last Word.

DsZFzzX.png

RaT25a4.png

Apt101

I am still about 1,000 rep points away from rank 3 with Vanguard. Good news I have 98 marks. Hopefully I can get right up to rank 3 prior to the release, then wrap it up after it goes live. Then, finally, my long and storied months-long quest for a new helmet will be realized.

I am still about 1,000 rep points away from rank 3 with Vanguard. Good news I have 98 marks. Hopefully I can get right up to rank 3 prior to the release, then wrap it up after it goes live. Then, finally, my long and storied months-long quest for a new helmet will be realized.
what level are you now? we should be able to get a crew together for normal Crota if you are level 29.

I think you need 150 marks for the helm. unless its getting cheaper with HoW

ethomaz

Banned
Mito passed in my Crucible test.

|Weapons Worth of Use in Crucible|

- Hawkmoon
- Red Death
- Mythoclast Vex

- Secret Handshake
- Found Verdict
- Felwinter's Lie
- Invective

- Tunderlord
- Corrective Measure
- Truth
- Gjallarhorn
- Hunger of Crota

There are the weapons I tested... I will try no The Last Word and Sure Regime.

Apt101

what level are you now? we should be able to get a crew together for normal Crota if you are level 29.

I'm only level 27, barely into it. Aside from those three sweet drops in the raid several nights ago I've had terrible luck with drops.

I think you need 150 marks for the helm. unless its getting cheaper with HoW

It's 120 or 150, but I should have over 150 by the time I get my rep up.

How are you grinding marks? I used to do public events on earth. Wondering if there is a better way now.

I run a few strikes, then to cooldown I'll do some bounty hunting while patrolling, which does occasionally lead to a public event. Venus seems to reliably spawn one when several guardians are close together. I did two last night.

Anastasis

How are you grinding marks? I used to do public events on earth. Wondering if there is a better way now.

RedFury

- Hawkmoon
- Red Death
- Mythoclast Vex

- Secret Handshake
- Found Verdict
- Felwinter's Lie

- Tunderlord
- Corrective Measure
- Truth
- Gjallarhorn
- Hunger of Crota

I'm in for crucible need marks for my warlock. I'll be decent (I'm using warlock and I hate everything about them) I'm a hunter main but already got 150 marks with him for that beautiful red hand. Now working for that f cult sniper.

- Hawkmoon
- Red Death
- Mythoclast Vex

- Secret Handshake
- Found Verdict
- Felwinter's Lie

- Tunderlord
- Corrective Measure
- Truth
- Gjallarhorn
- Hunger of Crota

Thorn. Thorn. Thorn. Automatically should be on that list. I love using it and hate playing against it. Also, for snipers, Praedyths Revenge. The Last Word will absolutely also make your list.

ethomaz

Banned
Thorn. Thorn. Thorn. Automatically should be on that list. I love using it and hate playing against it. Also, for snipers, Praedyths Revenge. The Last Word will absolutely also make your list.
I need to level up Thorn fast... yeap from the little I played with TLW it needs to be on the list... shot from the hip is awesome.

Namikaze1

Hawkmoon: Richie Rich
The Last Word: a jock
Fatebringer: that sweet nerdy friend who secretly likes you but is too afraid to say it
Abyss Defient: lead guitarist of the band Crota's End

I'm only level 27, barely into it. Aside from those three sweet drops in the raid several nights ago I've had terrible luck with drops.

It's 120 or 150, but I should have over 150 by the time I get my rep up.

I run a few strikes, then to cooldown I'll do some bounty hunting while patrolling, which does occasionally lead to a public event. Venus seems to reliably spawn one when several guardians are close together. I did two last night.
well, you'd have to be carried as a 27. maybe we can get a crew together tonight.

Namikaze1

It's just me and nilla as far as I know. Ill be on in 15 mins or so. Maybe some crucible. Maybe some mindless bounties for a few mins. I'm open for just about anything though... Except Omnigul... Unless someone needs it desperately.
Well, you can add me and Math to that list. :)

I'll help too!

What can I say? I like my exotics.
I see you eyeing Fulcrum, Fig. As well as that sidearm from the reef. Don't let TLW find out. I hear he's quite unstable.

Send it is better on the Thorn than PB, and it's not even close. It'd also be nice to know when Crucible requests are apparently for a particular clan only.

I feel so lost.

What's up with the fate of all fools bounty?

Seems everything is skirmish and VoG runs for Fatebringers to upgrade next week :/

Deku Tree

I can't play TDB PvP playlists because sky horrible is such a terrible map and I hate it. I'd rather just play the regular playlist. I really hope sky terribleness is taken out of the control and clash playlists when they combine the old maps with the new maps... Just like they took the other vehicle maps out earlier on.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The whole SEXY thing is alluded to Mr/Mrs. Smith where it's best they shoot each other before chickie chickie bow wow. And I think I would be banned if I tried posting pics and or videos of my escapades. Only people with access to my secret domain on YT would know. :)

And Hawkmoon is the only handcannon of worth to use in crucible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom