• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to repent. I've tried making offers, sharing exotics and such. I don't know what's left.

Im dissapointed. I sharded an maxed horn for you. It was by accident, after the locking feature was in place. But afterwards i said it was a sacrifice for your quest.

GutZ31

E3 is around the corner, and Destiny's exclusive content deal with sony will end this fall.
I just had a horribly/hilarious idea of what could come this E3.

What if...

Sony signs ANOTHER deal with activision, calling for basically another year of exclusive content, starting with the drop of "Code Name : Comet".

The other possibilities are, Microsoft buys in and get exclusive deals, or, no one buys is.

The most damaging to Microsoft would be if Sony bought another contract for exclusive content.

E3 is around the corner, and Destiny's exclusive content deal with sony will end this fall.

What if...

Sony signs ANOTHER deal with activision, calling for basically another year of exclusive content, starting with the drop of "Code Name : Comet".

The other possibilities are, Microsoft buys in and get exclusive deals, or, no one buys is.

The most damaging to Microsoft would be if Sony bought another contract for exclusive content.

This is Activision we are talking about. There will be a deal with whoever flashes the most cash in Koticks face.

MildSoss

Anyone wanna do oracle+templar 3x for a shot at the foil and fatebringer?

1. MildSoss
2. MildSoss's friend

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
oh I see that I just missed the group.

11150741_679015875536322_2068169158149998292_n.jpg

One spot opened.

Brutal. I got on a plane two minutes after posting that...and about to get on another.

Maybe someday, Kadey girl. Maybe someday.

I really appreciate that... it means an enormous amount to me.

Nah, think you are awesome. You having the patience and giving of your time to help/teach players "how to" in Destiny, is very admirable. Learned a lot with bits you shared and encouraged by your chi.

What if...

Pretty sure it's already done.

SnakeEyes

Banned

What if...

I honestly would not want any more exclusivity going forward, regardless of platform. Let the Xboners finally have their missing Strikes, Crucible maps, Monte Carlos, 4th Horsemans, and of course the Hawkmoon. Continuing to split the community a year on from launch would be a bad move, and would do nothing but generate a tonne of bad will in the community. ESPECIALLY with how big the Comet expansion is expected to be, you could not ask the community to accept a delay in that much expected content.

And now this means I have every exotic weapon before the expansion drops. Sweet!
That's a pretty damn good haul there. Congrats :)

todd360

I honestly would not want any more exclusivity going forward, regardless of platform. Let the Xboners finally have their missing Strikes, Crucible maps, Monte Carlos, 4th Horsemans, and of course the Hawkmoon. Continuing to split the community a year on from launch would be a bad move, and would do nothing but generate a tonne of bad will in the community.

Its hilarious that a game with so little content has exclusive content on one platform. Xbox one destiny is truly a desolate land with the sounds of moneyhat laughter rumbling in the distance.

spyder_ur

Brutal. I got on a plane two minutes after posting that...and about to get on another.

Maybe someday, Kadey girl. Maybe someday.

I really appreciate that... it means an enormous amount to me.

Other hawk notes:

Send It for Thorn, no question. Please understand, Thorn with Send It currently has the highest range of any hand cannon. Perfect Balance is usually not the right choice for hc's, you want to be aiming every individual shot. TLW is a huge exception of course.

Thorn + shot package felwinters being considered the lone loadout for competitive play makes me nauseous.

I don't think the exotic HCs really need a nerf, except a modest one for Thorn. ARs need a slight buff, shotgun OHK range needs to be halved across the board, and I'm happy with crucible right now.

I don't like the Detroit airport.

Haha this made me laugh. I've been in the Detroit airport once in my life and I got foiled by a time zone change and missed my flight, had to sleep in a crappy airport motel. So I hate that airport too.

I'm generally pretty happy with PvP and have gotten pretty damn good with Hawkmoon there. I miss using ARs though, I'm hoping for a buff to make Shadow Price worthwhile again and reward me holding onto it all this time.

Homeboyd

And now this means I have every exotic weapon before the expansion drops. Sweet!
Lol gaht damn. Screen FILLED with loot. Like the double exotic drop on atheon. Fave drop in the game. I want my screen to be fuckin outlined with boxes of loot in HoW.

Also, as far as big hunts go, thirsty is still looking for a horn. And he doesn't even care. Like, at all.

I honestly would not want any more exclusivity going forward, regardless of platform. Let the Xboners finally have their missing Strikes, Crucible maps, Monte Carlos, 4th Horsemans, and of course the Hawkmoon. Continuing to split the community a year on from launch would be a bad move, and would do nothing but generate a tonne of bad will in the community. ESPECIALLY with how big the Comet expansion is expected to be, you could not ask the community to accept a delay in that much expected content.

Yeah, hear you about exclusives regarding Strikes and Crucible maps and such. A year waiting is unreasonable, but weapons... many are waiting for them to drop.

Homeboyd

no more exclusive content. if they're going to do it again, it should only be weapons or armor and not entire maps or missions.
I'm on xbone and I'd PREFER they keep locking us out of maps over weapons and armor if they're going to keep doing that shit. No desire to play pvp at all but would love a hawkmoon and 4th horseman. With you on the missions though (strikes).

Keep the pvp stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom