• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon

Nah, that was the 1.1 update. It boosted reload significantly, and dropped the fire rate on the full auto.

As far as I can remember, the ammo recharge speed was hotfixed and was not part of a patch.
Hmm. Wonder if they'll be adjusting it further in light of the recent ammo changes. I use it in crucible quite a bit and I haven't been having issues keeping a mag full.

Awww yeeeesss. Now I just need to get the Horn to be cool like everyone else. Strangely enough, I have the grimoire card for the horn but I've never had it as far as I know. How would that work? Please tell me I didn't get it really early on and sharded it.

Aside the pain inflicted regarding Hawkmoon, the hurt of you sharding Ghorn, is inevitable...is what you did, I'm sure of it.. LoL

Defuser

My god, Lightswitch is the most annoying modifier to happen in nightfall. 3 times I ran through Omnigul NF solo and 3 times I got killed by Lightswitch in one hit. It's not fucking fair.

Was looking through my videos earlier and came across this one.

The UI makes this video look so dated lol. Not my best match by a long shot, but certainly my favourite end to a match.

Before, with the right skillset selected(The perk that gives you a shield as long as you're in the bubble and raised defenses) you were a motherfucking tank. The only thing that could take you down fast enough was 3 people with shotguns, or a super from a titan/warlock. Then they kinda nerfed that hard and now any bozo with a shotgun can run in and 1ko you.

I thought it was just me. I was chilling in my st.14 armor bubble and got wrecked by a dude that ran in with his shotty. I couldn't believe how useless my super felt and just switched to striker. I've seen some good bubble use, but it took multiple bubbles and support hunters/warlocks to make it work.

I thought it was just me. I was chilling in my st.14 armor bubble and got wrecked by a dude that ran in with his shotty. I couldn't believe how useless my super felt and just switched to striker. I've seen some good bubble use, but it took multiple bubbles and support hunters/warlocks to make it work.

Team work?

Doing Nightfall with Svatnatt.

I thought he was playing a Titan but no. New class confirmed:

images

Lightning Rod.

Arc damage loves him for some reason.

Homeboyd

I could bring my Titan, never done HM Crota tho.

Actually I'm only 31 with my Saints on, probably not ideal.
Luckily you won't need to blind anything. Bubble just used to distract boomers. Leave the saint in the vault if you can get to 32 with other gear.

I remember thinking why the fuck is everyone leaving, we weren't even losing lol

When that Vaayb guy waited for me at the first heavy spawn, I knew it was me and him until the end. <3

This was my first test as a lady of strong back.

lol every time I check the scores, just imagine me saying 'fuck'. :p

LoL, you held your own. If saying that word works, we all should be so lucky. ;)

"Fuck"

Was looking through my videos earlier and came across this one.

The UI makes this video look so dated lol. Not my best match by a long shot, but certainly my favourite end to a match.

figs da best

i wonder why they changed the UI anyway. never had a problem with the green one but i guess it was too dull.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the runs everyone. And thanks for the help Rufus.

Would've beaten Crota a long time ago but I did too much damage with him on my warlock. Whole team nearly all warlocks.

Thanks for the runs everyone. And thanks for the help Rufus.

Would've beaten Crota a long time ago but I did too much damage with him on my warlock. Whole team nearly all warlocks.

Rufus? Why you hurt me so Kadey :(

I was showing you the reload cancel trick for No Land Beyond. It's so quick to empty the clip.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What about Gorgon boy? Death Jr is a pain to type out. Plus it makes it sound like you are a satan worshiper or something.

First team was nearly all Titans. I ran sword.

Second team was nearly all Hunters. I ran sword.

Last team was nearly all Warlocks. You get the idea.

Sometimes when there are no options you have to make due. I forced myself to get use to the warlock jumps and it's paying off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom