• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

I'm surprised I lasted as long as i did with a Hunter.

Edit: top of the page! A Hawk lords over this page now! :D

Join the School of Hawk!

CE_xoToWEAEEuxi.png:orig

I have lurked lots for a very long time and want to add Hawkian in the mix. He held such excitement about Destiny when so many talked down Destiny. Not an easy task way back then. Destiny has flaws and if it wasn't for people like Hawkain and Namikazi encouraging players with such passion and humor, not sure if many would have kept up the good fight. I'm not familar with Driz, but if he putting in encouragement into Destiny, I'm behind him 100% Its players and community, with passion, excitement that can keep a game going and it spreads from there.

Drizzay is Boguester.

Edit: All great posters, and I'd support anyone here 100% if they needed it because I haven't found a gaffer yet that's been a poor sport.

I have lurked lots for a very long time and want to add Hawkian in the mix. He held such excitement about Destiny when so many talked down Destiny. Not an easy task way back then. Destiny has flaws and if it wasn't for people like Hawkain and Namikazi encouraging players with such passion and humor, not sure if many would have kept up the good fight. I'm not familar with Driz, but if he putting in encouragement into Destiny, I'm behind him 100% Its players and community, with passion, excitement that can keep a game going and it spreads from there.

Stop lurking and start posting. Glad your on board

rc213

Thanks fellas, Got me my first great weapons Fatebringer and Icebreaker. Plus nice enough to explain along the way. Learned a lot tonight.

Frenden

Banned
Praedyth's, Hezen, Helm, and Vex in my Titan's first HM VoG run tonight. Just checked postmaster. Woo!

I like the bottle opener look of the Titan helm and will probably ascend it.

shem935

Banned
Kind of a specific request but is anyone available to help me kill xyor the unwed? Soloed up to her but this is gonna take a while if it's just me.

Edit: I find myself out of ammo, pinned behind a rock, with a guardian down. Invisibility FTW

Hyun Sai

Second Gjallahorn in less than one week, from normal Yr Ut.

One more to go !

Kind of a specific request but is anyone available to help me kill xyor the unwed? Soloed up to her but this is gonna take a while if it's just me.

I can come if you still need help.

PSN : Hyunsai

Drizzay is the original poster of this thread, go to the first page to see his GAF name ;)

He has been an active member of DGAF from the very start.
As far as I'm concerned, everyone on DGAF has been awesome.

I agree about Dgaf members; you all have been so awesome. From my perspective, as a lurker, Hawkain showed so much ethusiam and encouragement when many were so frustrated. It spoke volumes on this side. He just stood out to me and Namikazi with his sense of humor. I didn't read why the poster responded about Driz, but when I read that post, Hawkian and Namikazi came to my mind. Its very nice reading so many other people are excited about Destiny and encourage others to plunge on, when many want to quit on Rng alone. We're still hanging on for that Hawkmoon on this end.

Thanks fellas, Got me my first great weapons Fatebringer and Icebreaker. Plus nice enough to explain along the way. Learned a lot tonight.

Fatebringer is absolutely a beast. Best legendary hand cannon in the game. Only Hawkmoon is more lusted after by many.

Icebreaker is brilliant. Congrats!

I agree about Dgaf members; you all have been so awesome. From my perspective, as a lurker, Hawkain showed so much ethusiam and encouragement when many were so frustrated. It spoke volumes on this side. He just stood out to me and Namikazi with his sense of humor. I didn't read why the poster responded about Driz, but when I read that post, Hawkian and Namikazi came to my mind. Its very nice reading so many other people are excited about Destiny and encourage others to plunge on, when many want to quit on Rng alone. We're still hanging on for that Hawkmoon on this end.

We hate Destiny. This game is is horrible and I am going to destroy my Horn and Hawkmoon.

Wait...

I still need those.

But when I get them I will destroy them!

Next best thing to getting a hawkmoon, join the school of hawk!

SnakeEyes

Banned
Drizzay is the original poster of this thread, go to the first page to see his GAF name ;)

You're damn right I'm awesome! :D

Also what's this about you, Daniel, and Dey all going on holiday at the same time?! RAIDS NEED TO BE DONE, MAN!

RedFury

Edit: I find myself out of ammo, pinned behind a rock, with a guardian down. Invisibility FTW
Psn id

Frenden

Banned
Do any of the status/tracker sites show what specific portions of a raid you've completed? I'm trying to figure out if I have more chances at Fatebringer this week, but it's all a blur.

todd360

You guys hype him up so much. He is but a man. Zoba is our true lord and savior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom