• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on xbone and I'd PREFER they keep locking us out of maps over weapons and armor if they're going to keep doing that shit. No desire to play pvp at all but would love a hawkmoon and 4th horseman. With you on the missions though (strikes).

Keep the pvp stuff!

Many are waiting for those so called exclusives..., the Rng wait is most infuriating. Maybe once its open to Xbox players, the Rng will improve.

Strikers run around punching opponents while Defenders dance in their bubbles, making orbs for their superior hunter partners.

Pretty much what I learned from playing with you guys.

Also a confession of sorts. After leveling my hunter for GLORD status I was playing my Warlock... went around the corner and tried to throw a knife at an opponent in PVP.

I miss my hunter... Space Magic is not as cool as throwing knives.

Homeboyd

New version was just uploaded.

On Android, you can force it to "look for new version" by tapping the screen with three fingers. If it hangs on the refresh screen, simply hit the back button. That should put you in the main menu and you can then restart and reload Tower Ghost and it should then find the new version.
Nah the new version is messed up. The quantity box covers up like 90% of the gear box so you can barely see your gear/inventory. New layout is nice, just can't see shit now.

Many are waiting for those so called exclusives..., the Rng wait is most infuriating. Maybe once its open to Xbox players, the Rng will improve.
Even if you have a 0.00000001% chance of getting them, it's better than our odds.

Does the Invective regen ammo slower in PvP? I never paid much attention.
I never did either. It's fairly slow either way compared to the Ice Breaker. I feel like it takes about 30 seconds.

That and well..they nerfed the bubble preeettty hard.
How so? With the added audio cues?

no more exclusive content. if they're going to do it again, it should only be weapons or armor and not entire maps or missions.
We have no context for the terms of exclusivity, only "feelings". Is Sony paying Activision to cordon off content that was already budgeted? When you look at a situation like Bayonetta 2, everyone feels like it's acceptable and justified, and I agree. But who's to say that the situation with Destiny DLC is any different? If the Sony money is being used to expand the game, then it's actually a good thing for the game.

Nah the new version is messed up. The quantity box covers up like 90% of the gear box so you can barely see your gear/inventory. New layout is nice, just can't see shit now.

Even if you have a 0.00000001% chance of getting them, it's better than our odds.

yeah, is true :( so dislike these differences. It just needs to stop.

Homeboyd

I never did either. It's fairly slow either way compared to the Ice Breaker. I feel like it takes about 30 seconds.
It does take 30 seconds (I think 90 in pvp). But it fills up like 4 shots at once. Plus it holds a lot more ammo than IB. And you can still pick up green ammo too, unlike with IB.

Still, IB da gawd.

ExVicis

So after playing Warlock for a while I decided to level my Warlock and I gotta say I have never felt my arms be shorter. This melee range feels so small.

How so? With the added audio cues?

Before, with the right skillset selected(The perk that gives you a shield as long as you're in the bubble and raised defenses) you were a motherfucking tank. The only thing that could take you down fast enough was 3 people with shotguns, or a super from a titan/warlock. Then they kinda nerfed that hard and now any bozo with a shotgun can run in and 1ko you.

no more exclusive content. if they're going to do it again, it should only be weapons or armor and not entire maps or missions.

hmm, all said and done, are those exclusive weapon and armor... does it amount to much when many on said console doesn't have them?

SnakeEyes

Banned
Was that the same update when they increased the reload speed?
Nah, that was the 1.1 update. It boosted reload significantly, and dropped the fire rate on the full auto.

As far as I can remember, the ammo recharge speed was hotfixed and was not part of a patch.

todd360

You gotta want a ghorn more than you want sleep to truly be successful. Many of you say you want a ghorn. Your lieing to yourself. You just kinda want it. To obtain a ghorn you need to devote yourself.

-Aristotle

shem935

Banned
Hey raiding guys my headset just died and I have run oracles + templar three times already so I don't want to be taking up a spot while I can't communicate. Thanks for the easy runs!

You gotta want a ghorn more than you want sleep to truly be successful. Many of you say you want a ghorn. Your lieing to yourself. You just kinda want it. To obtain a ghorn you need to devote yourself.

-Aristotle

o.o. called "coveting" will not come to one with evil eye filled with wants LOL

... Bungie

Hoodbury

nice haul by Hoodbury in our NM Crota and Nightfall tonight:

back to back
Hawkmoons

Awww yeeeesss. Now I just need to get the Horn to be cool like everyone else. Strangely enough, I have the grimoire card for the horn but I've never had it as far as I know. How would that work? Please tell me I didn't get it really early on and sharded it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom