• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
figs da best

i wonder why they changed the UI anyway. never had a problem with the green one but i guess it was too dull.

Haha anyone asking me for PvP advice, look how shit I was only a few months ago. :p

People couldn't see when their grenades were ready and it made them sad.

Edit: Here's another one where I didn't play all that great, but the end was fucking tense.

My one and only Clutch medal. :)

Lnkn52

Haha anyone asking me for PvP advice, look how shit I was only a few months ago. :p

People couldn't see when their grenades were ready and it made them sad.

Edit: Here's another one where I didn't play all that great, but the end was fucking tense.

My one and only Clutch medal. :)

That's weird, I thought you couldn't pick up heavies from opponents (6:16).

Toa TAK

Banned
Xur shitshow.
For you.
maxresdefault.jpg

ocean

Banned
Xur shitshow.
Everything he's selling is good except for Skullfort which makes up for its lack of utility in style points :p
Seriously though, there is no Exotic Xur hasn't sold except the bounty, raid and PS exclusive weapons. Except for Gjallarhorn, which i think we all accept won't be sold, it's impossible for him to be "exciting" for the vast majority. TLord was the last holdout.

MickeyPhree

Bought truth as it was an exotic I didn't have. Used crucible marks to buy dead orbit chest and gauntlet armour. Ran some bounties this morning and leveled dead orbit from 8 to 9. The package at the mail box gave me a dead orbit head piece! Great Destiny day so far.

ocean

Banned
Bought truth as it was an exotic I didn't have. Used crucible marks to buy dead orbit chest and gauntlet armour. Ran some bounties this morning and leveled dead orbit from 8 to 9. The package at the mail box gave me a dead orbit head piece! Great Destiny day so far.
Wouldn't it have been wiser to save those marks until Tuesday? Dead Orbit armor in a few days will:
1) come at 36 Light allowing level 32 as soon as you buy it
2) have FAR fewer upgrade bubbles
3) require even fewer materials to be spent on the bubbles that are there
4) not cost any commendations

This weekend is the time to grind and save marks for Tuesday, not to buy stuff unless there's a vendor weapon you're scared of missing out on (Secret Handshake, LDR, Saterienne etc)

MickeyPhree

Wouldn't it have been wiser to save those marks until Tuesday? Dead Orbit armor in a few days will:
1) come at 36 Light allowing level 32 as soon as you buy it
2) have FAR fewer upgrade bubbles
3) require even fewer materials to be spent on the bubbles that are there
4) not cost any commendations

This weekend is the time to grind and save marks for Tuesday, not to buy stuff unless there's a vendor weapon you're scared of missing out on (Secret Handshake, LDR, Saterienne etc)

Well due to some personal stuff going on I won't be getting the expansion anytime soon. Might as well have fun with what I got.

noomi

On Venus, behind the upper platform where two Minotaurs spawn, when you go into the area when you have to activate the conflux on the Gate Lord mission.

Lol! I've been there a bunch of times, just never bothered to go all the way in, I wonder what else I've missed :p

Waldini

Bungie time 'eh? That mean's 19:00/20:00 Dutch time ... We'll see. I demand that the Data-Miners are standing by.

Way ahead of time. Chances are today, really. Some of it was downloaded with last patch.

The download for the expansion is just a certificate basically and is all of 2 megs or something.

Don't think a "certificate" is coming today. Some additional content (new Exotics and Side-arms) and world-changes are coming. The certificate will arrive tuesday. Last data mine didn't contain everything. Bungie might suprise us.

Here's hoping those "weapon shaders" are a suprise!

black stig

Neo Member
Right, who is up for a run at flawless this weekend? All this Guardian Lord talk makes me sad. But congrats to those that have it!

I only have this and my Titan to max (which I'm holding out on). Would love to Platinum Destiny as it's had more time from me than any other game.

Haybro

I've spent so much time with this game and am just now seeing this area I guess.

Vit5x2d.jpg

Venus proving once again that it's far and away the best planet in the game.

Side note, I loaded up VOG last night for Spyder to get the Gorgon's chest, but for some reason the entrance to the chest was closed. Why would that happen?

I think the patch that's due this week (some delays have occurred) was to be the big one with world changes, and then Tuesday there would be a small patch to unlock the HoW content.

So it doesn't go up at midnight? I'm confused. Why did they announce there would be no weekly nightfall until the weekly reset if HoW was unlocking at the same time?

Haybro

So it doesn't go up at midnight? I'm confused. Why did they announce there would be no weekly nightfall until the weekly reset if HoW was unlocking at the same time?

I think the weekly reset including raids, NF, and weekly won't happen until HoW goes live on Tueday, which is scheduled around 10AM PST.

Right, who is up for a run at flawless this weekend? All this Guardian Lord talk makes me sad. But congrats to those that have it!

I only have this and my Titan to max (which I'm holding out on). Would love to Platinum Destiny as it's had more time from me than any other game.

I would like to knock out Flawless this weekend if we can get a group together, in addition to the clan trophies if anyone else needs those. I've done it on Xbox but ready again now that I've hit 32 on PS4. Feel free to add me a while; PSN: ThingontheFloor

"Good game, your really good at crucible, and I aspire to be as good as you one day"

believe

lol it doesn't matter

he sent me a voice message in English and he's kinda creepy (said I was very impressive though, so maybe you were right lmao)

Sounds Dutch :p

spyder_ur

Venus proving once again that it's far and away the best planet in the game.

Side note, I loaded up VOG last night for Spyder to get the Gorgon's chest, but for some reason the entrance to the chest was closed. Why would that happen?

I'm still curious about this too, knew something was weird when I spawned way up top. I'm sure someone here knows.

Venus is my favorite too but the moon is close.

nOoblet16

Everything he's selling is good except for Skullfort which makes up for its lack of utility in style points :p
Seriously though, there is no Exotic Xur hasn't sold except the bounty, raid and PS exclusive weapons. Except for Gjallarhorn, which i think we all accept won't be sold, it's impossible for him to be "exciting" for the vast majority. TLord was the last holdout.

Well technically he has sold Gjallarhorn too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom