• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
Two first-timers here (inc LV30) one-wiped Hard Crota. I get my second Graverobber this week, Thunderlord, and another Helmet without Infusion.

So glad I didn't buy the Thunderlord. But meh, I wished I pickup up the MIDA.

Bungie time 'eh? That mean's 19:00/20:00 Dutch time ... We'll see. I demand that the Data-Miners are standing by.

Don't think a "certificate" is coming today. Some additional content (new Exotics and Side-arms) and world-changes are coming. The certificate will arrive tuesday. Last data mine didn't contain everything. Bungie might suprise us.

Here's hoping those "weapon shaders" are a suprise!

Thats not what I said.

What I said was that a lot of the content for House of Wolves was downloaded in the most recent patch. The rest of the major content will show up in the patch we are receiving today. This patch is 1.2.

Next Tuesday when HoW goes live, we will be downloading 1.2.1. Which is just a trigger patch that tells the game that we can now use the content we already downloaded.

The 1.2.1 patch will be incredibly small.

This is how they did it with Dark Below.

Namikaze1

I bought No Backup Plans when Xur sold Gjallarhorn. I cared more about the light level than I did about an exotic heavy.

Plus I already had one when he sold it. :3

ocean

Banned
Well technically he has sold Gjallarhorn too.
Oh I know. I meant excepting that nothing is exciting, not that he's sold everything except that.

Still kicking myself for skipping it despite having the coins back then :p took me 7 months for one to drop after that silly decision.

Whelp, I'm never going into Doubles again by myself.

Two games this morning.

The first one I came into a score of 1400v400. (Note that Doubles goes to 3500) After I got in and started catching up, for some reason my teammate left and I was stuck at a 2v1 the rest of the match... Didn't win.

The second one was promising. The other guy had a mic, and we were communicating. Except I noticed he wasn't really listening to any of my call outs or info. Like, if I dropped a shield and health with a grenade, he was just standing in the back charging his fusion rifle. When I was trying to protect heavy, he was standing in the back with his fusion rifle. When I finally asked whats the deal, he said he had a bounty for fusion rifle kills... Didn't win.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I love shopping.

And I love Xur shopping.

I think I'm going to get the hunter helm. Radar while ADS will be so fun in crucible and it also starts my stocking up for when I create a hunter.

Rhaegar

Goddamn XboneGAF. We just took down HM Crota in two tries. Got Word of Crota from that run, too.

xiaff7wotq.gif

Two more incoming.

Regulators! Mount up!

ocean

Banned
How many people can say they took down HM Crota in two tries with a level 30 on the team? You make your number proud.
Well Boguester may or may not have a screen capture of the run whet I got my first Horn a month or so ago.

We were doing 3x and I had just switched gear around. Ran the entire thing without realizing I was level 30 the entire run :p

Namikaze1

I can't seem to find this video of an old Crucible match I played in. Apparently I ended up in some guy's video who was doing a review of some exotic. I remember seeing his name show up in one of my vids. Now I can't seem to find it. Though I'm also having problems remembering both the name of the guy's vid and his PSN.

Right, who is up for a run at flawless this weekend? All this Guardian Lord talk makes me sad. But congrats to those that have it!

I only have this and my Titan to max (which I'm holding out on). Would love to Platinum Destiny as it's had more time from me than any other game.

I am down for this. When is the best time for you? Let's put a group together. Are you on PSN?

I can't seem to find this video of an old Crucible match I played in. Apparently I ended up in some guy's video who was doing a review of some exotic. I remember seeing his name show up in one of my vids. Now I can't seem to find it. Though I'm also having problems remembering both the name of the guy's vid and his PSN.

I remember that video. But no idea how to find again. *shrugs*

I remember watching that. Twilight and Math were in it too.

I figured he was just going for shorthand.

Yeah we tend to do that as well, but there would be some disease in there.
I feel we are like the only country that uses diseases as swear words for some stupid reason.
That's why I generally don't play with fellow Dutchies unless they're RL friends or from GAF.

noomi

Can someone school me on the Xur sparrow upgrades? Do any of them add tumbling power to sparrows?

Nope, they just upgrade a rare sparrow bought either from crucible or vanguard vendor to legendary status. They also increase the speed, and give a new color to the trail.

The only "tumble" sparrow is the one from pre-ordering TDB :)

ItsHappening.gif

awwww yissss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom