• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

vctor182

Thoughts on my sniper rifle?

zVSvu6Q.jpg

Langy

So i feel like a run through of both VoG and Crota on hard, mostly because i dont have anymore keys left to do the PoE and get the good rewards at the end.

Whos up for running both of them?

1. me (Langoit)

Guess we'll go when we are full.

Or failing that does anyone wanna group up to grind some keys?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm gonna do the daily pvp match on each character to score a couple passage coins, then I'm happy to do some Trials practice slash help (depending on how I'm playing) for anyone interested.

Tonight I'm gonna try my first 35 PoE if anyone wants in on that as well.

Trace

Banned
I'm gonna do the daily pvp match on each character to score a couple passage coins, then I'm happy to do some Trials practice slash help (depending on how I'm playing) for anyone interested.

Let me know when you're done, I'm up for some ToO.

Lnkn52

Thanks, Lnkn52! You did a wonderful job on the form. :)
No problem anyway I can help this community. Just make sure you don't edit the second sheet called choices. There are formulas that makes things work the way they do. But you're free to change they verbiage and graphics. All yours.

I haven't done it yet either, but if you see me on and haven't found a crew yet... I'll ascend my Titan up to 34.

LTWood12

Man Id really like to take down Skolas before reset. If my wife can stand me playing again for hours tonight I'll go for it.

PM me your addy Hawk.

rNilla

You're welcome to join X and I if you want to see how we fare in Trials of Sobriety.

Namikaze1

Hey Hawkian, I'm expanding the school:

I have sent my résumé to Hawkian. I shall be the PoE Drill Instructor. I will make you cry for your mommy! I will tear you apart! I will put you through hell and laugh as you die over and over again!

Once I'm through with you, you will be the best damn PoE conqueror this side ofthe galaxy!

The Nami's PoE Training Camp is open for business!

*Only available on weekends.
I will make Guardian Lords out of you!
Schedule:
Friday:

PoE 32 @ 6 PM EST & 8 PM EST

Saturday:

PoE 35 @ 5 & 9 PM EST (I may need a break)

Sunday:

PoE 34 @ 3 & 5 PM EST (no later than that. It's Game of Thrones night!)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
LTWOOD12 said:
Man Id really like to take down Skolas before reset. If my wife can stand me playing again for hours tonight I'll go for it.

PM me your addy Hawk.
man thanks dude. Will do.
You're welcome to join X and I if you want to see how we fare in Trials of Sobriety.
Hehe, I think I may have a group formed with Trace and wallach here, but if not I will.

Since I'm posting it on Destiny LFG I might as well post it here since the quality of players is probably immensely better.

33 Defender with HoS14 and 365 Ghorn and Rockets looking for PoE 34 and/or 35 carry team. Paypal 10$ for 34 per player and 20$ for 35 per player.

I'm serious. I'm bored. I have money. Someone help me and make a buck while at it. It might become lucrative for you ;)

PSN: Jibreel

Someone will carry you for free dude, don't give up hope. If any gaffer is willing please do so! I'd do it but I already hit my girlfriend enrage timer enough this week think I need to stay away from Destiny a day longer than I usually do :D

Namikaze1

No problem anyway I can help this community. Just make sure you don't edit the second sheet called choices. There are formulas that makes things work the way they do. But you're free to change they verbiage and graphics. All yours.
Alright, will make sure to never edit anything. Everything looks great as it is.

JAYinHD

If you could help a brother out I would appreciate it. PSN PROJECTWHIT

OkayRene

I've got one.

Mullet_Parade

I'm too lazy to go get my mic so if you're cool grabbing it in total silence have at it. Just join up on me.

My bad, I should've been more specific, I actually needed the checkpoint right before the Gorgon Maze, and after the Templar. Totally appreciate you offering this up though!

OkayRene

So i feel like a run through of both VoG and Crota on hard, mostly because i dont have anymore keys left to do the PoE and get the good rewards at the end.

Whos up for running both of them?

1. me (Langoit)

Guess we'll go when we are full.

Or failing that does anyone wanna group up to grind some keys?

I would be down

Nuszka

In my opinion ToO is the best thing that happened to Destiny since the release. I personally did not spend much time in pvp as the rewards were not worth it, but now... Most of my Destiny stuff i used to do on reset day, from now on i am going to sit and play crucible, then trials. Love it. Btw since the release of HoW i turned Witcher 3 for like 10 minutes and i was waiting for it like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom