• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the AR with void. It actually seems like a decent PvE gun.

I want to run with my Warlock later today to get at least 5 wins for the chest. Anything else would be bonus. I have all 3 buffs so only need 3 wins :D

Lnkn52

this twitch thing is no joke. got a list of 30+ people who need to play and only 15 hours to do it.

can't carry two either. ugh
With great skills comes great responsibilities. You should limit the amount of people per day. Again this mode will be here next week and the week after that. We don't want you to burn out.

I'm a 29 hunter, just back playing the game from late last year. I've done the HoW story missions, went through PoE 28, got Universal Remote in the big chest, and ascended my exotic helm (Mask of the Third Man). What's everyone's opinion on what I should be working on now to up my light level and get some new gear (note that I'm not the greatest at PvP)? Should I just keep running PoE 28?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What is the strategy for lvl 34 arc burn have in PoE
The left cul de sac is your best bet, with one person (preferably hunter) getting out at the start of round two for a jump on the mines/being able to shoot wizards from behind. Getting wizards down fast is #1 priority.

Jinjo

Cheese spot. Or left side. And having a Hunter go invisible to disable the mines.

"Cheese spot" isn't much help when you don't clarify what it is. :p

Anyway, our strat: Stay left side, Invis Hunter or radiant-able Warlock takes the far right mine, goes there at start of the round. Bubble Titan takes mid when it spawns. Remaining one (preferably has Thunderlord, that thing melts wizards) stays safe and focuses on wizards and takes left mine.

Kalamari

Whats the best roll for a pulse rifle? I am trying to get a spare change.25 perfect.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xloci5espu3ql3o/Screenshot 2015-05-25 11.19.27.png?dl=0

Edit: My best one so far is Feeding Frenzy + Speed Reload/Hand Laid Stock + Counterbalance.

That seems like a decent roll. I think ideal roll would be with rodeo, speed reload, and counterbalance. It would be a headshot machine. I think headseeker may not be as great as it sounds due to the fact that you need a non-crit first shot for a small increase in crit damage on the 2nd and 3rd shot of a burst. I think it would be better to get max stability to make landing the entire burst into the crit hitbox.

Sorry bout the theorycrafting.

blackjaw

Saw Nghtly play for a bit, any particular reason he uses the Blackhammer over the usual picks? I assume it's the impact (so high damage for body shots) but then Spear has the same stats more or less but with custom perks.

I saw that too and was wondering the same thing...would like to hear what he thinks. I thought Black Hammer was too slow of fire rate for high end PvP, but with that impact might make a difference with body shot misses? Don't know?

ocean

Banned
My bad, I should've been more specific, I actually needed the checkpoint right before the Gorgon Maze, and after the Templar. Totally appreciate you offering this up though!
Not sure this exists? Gorgons is the step that comes after Templar, which people keep so they can open the magical chest.

Bradach

I'm a 29 hunter, just back playing the game from late last year. I've done the HoW story missions, went through PoE 28, got Universal Remote in the big chest, and ascended my exotic helm (Mask of the Third Man). What's everyone's opinion on what I should be working on now to up my light level and get some new gear (note that I'm not the greatest at PvP)? Should I just keep running PoE 28?
Do you have other characters? You could complete HoW story missions for the key and open the big chest a couple more times.
Alternatively, If you got carried through PoE lvl 32 you would get a weapon core which would give you light 42 gloves. It'd be tough in there as a 29 though.

todd360

Ohhhhh the magicccc schooolll buses. Yeah up on the magic school bussss

Edit: I'd play trials with you guys, but I'm busy leveling up new hunter. Once its 20 I'll play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom