• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Point the end of the gun at the bad guys
2) Watch the radar
3) get heavy ammo
4) call out for fig
5) shoot the bad guys
6) see #4
7) again #5

Step five, and consequently step seven are the ones that I get hung up on. Also, I do call out for fig, but since she's never in my party...well, let's just say that it's not a huge help.

p3tran

Banned
I reported these fools on Xbox One for cheating in Trials of Osiris:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Mr Greencastle/video/2552697#t=154

They lagged us for the first round only, and were somehow able to boot us from our party chat and game chat didn't work either. Then nothing for the rest of the game. No perceivable lag at all. They moved around alright but we couldn't damage them for the first round only. We lost 5-4 because we weren't able to communicate. Unable to damage them, unable to revive, unable to pick up special ammo, etc.

I hope their ban is severe. Hate this garbage. Recorded and reported.
in my experience its so many people doing it, that pursuing a ban for a specific player is the equivalent of a drop in the pond.
its just smarter cheaters use it only when in real need, while others abuse it.
during the weekend I was even suggested to ..get my own lag switch(!), as apparently people have made it so that they stick a little switch on the bottom of the joypad, where battery is, so they can lag/unlag instantly and conveniently with their middle finger, not loosing any fingers used for control.
I mean, wtf?

Waiting, for a flawless ToO group

giphy.gif

ToO train is starting up again, now helping gaffer Grimlock get to his first Lighthouse.

Stream at twitch.tv/shijierui

We will try to run other gaffers to the lighthouse once we finish this run up!

lt519

Nice run Jaleel and Alucrid, PoE 34 in like 40 minutes not too bad. Only a couple wipes.

But god damn that ascended fatebringer and vision of confluence, so good.

What does everyone suggest next for weapon ascending? Hunger of Crota or Black Hammer?

question about the Osiris gear is the watcher helmet the one that looks like anubis ?, because I know I will never be able to get the exile set LOL

flkraven

Played ToO for a few hours. I'm actually decent at PVP. Had about a 1.0 K/D, so nothing spectacular. Didn't win a single round after trying like 7 or 8 passages. Sucks :*(

Also, how about that special ammo synth....

Kal_El

I will shamelessly cheese that round, about as shameless as Bungie were when they went ahead and made that that round.

I to have chessed that round once I found out about it. I have done it legit also. I will be looking to do some ToO after work. about 2 1/2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom