• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

stb

CF1B4WfUIAAdAyV.png:large

Unstable is love, Unstable is life

HUGE thanks to Unstable for last night's carry through ToO!
- I hope I was able to contribute a little.
- Unstable is eerily good
- I started off with all 3 boons, and we won the first match, so I was up 3-0 right off the bat
- unfortunately, we used my mercy book fairly early (match 4-ish?)
- I was confident at that point I'd get the chest, and anything else would be gravy
- we kept winning, and I was mentally ticking off rewards
- the previous player left, and Unstable mentioned xVaalbarAx was next in like, then I got hopeful
- when Vaal came in and we (they) wrecked the next match, I started getting excited
- while Unstable is the first to say anything can happen, even when you're up 4 rounds to 0 and 8 wins into your flawless run, I was pretty confident it was going to end well
- ultimately, I reached Mercury ont he shoulders of giants
- between the silver and gold packages and the Mercury chest, I pulled: 3 etheric, a handful of motes, 12-ish passage coins, the pulse rifle, the adept version of the pulse rifle (void)

Again, thanks so much, Unstable, for not only carrying me, but for spending your entire weekend helping people here.

Also, huge props to Hawkian for selflessly donating his spot to LTWood, who was also ushered to Mercury, VIP style by Unstable and xVaalbarAx.

Now that ToO is out of the way:

Anyone have NM and/or HM Gorgons CP?

How about DS?

Could I grab them real quick? PSN berried_treasure

Langy

So i feel like a run through of both VoG and Crota on hard, mostly because i dont have anymore keys left to do the PoE and get the good rewards at the end.

Whos up for running both of them?

1. me (Langoit)
2. Reneruiz
3. Error

Guess we'll go when we are full.

Or failing that does anyone wanna group up to grind some keys?

Anyone else want to get involved with us?

Reneruiz, error, are your psn names the same as Gaf? having crazy psn friend search issues at the minute!

Played ToO for a few hours. I'm actually decent at PVP. Had about a 1.0 K/D, so nothing spectacular. Didn't win a single round after trying like 7 or 8 passages. Sucks :*(

Also, how about that special ammo synth....

k/d isn't as important as teamwork and communication

Toddler

Anyone else having trouble searching for players? Trying to get a group from LFG but everyone I search for shows 0 results...

Kal_El

Here is my problem with Destiny....I can't stop thinking about it. I'm sitting here a work reading about it, watching Twilightgap on twitch then playing when I get home. Is there a Destiny anon group we can join?

Hi! I'm Kal_El + Clark_Kent and i'm an addict. Getting my next hit in a couple hours.

GhaleonEB

"Not very good loot" seems like a problem with the entire House of Wolves expansion though. It's nice that people can get elemental primaries from ToO, but I don't see anything outstanding about the ones that are being dropped in there.

I really disagree, HoW is pretty generous with loot so far. For every activity I've done, I've gotten good loot in return; new legendaries from every PoE run, several from strikes and ether chests, the sidearm from the campaign. I'm drowning in great new legendaries that filled in niches in my load outs I was missing (solar shotguns and sniper rifles in particular), and several are being replaced with new ones that I could re-roll. I already have about as much new gear as I got from all of TDB. I'm super happy with how things have gone so far.

My only grumble is etheric light is way too rare. I still don't have any and am not actually sure how to get any.

Anyone else having trouble searching for players? Trying to get a group from LFG but everyone I search for shows 0 results...

Yeah man had trouble finding people on gaf last night for 34 PoE. It's become such a hassle at times

I really disagree, HoW is pretty generous with loot so far. For every activity I've done, I've gotten good loot in return; new legendaries from every PoE run, several from strikes and ether chests, the sidearm from the campaign. I'm drowning in great new legendaries that filled in niches in my load outs I was missing (solar shotguns and sniper rifles in particular), and several are being replaced with new ones that I could re-roll. I already have about as much new gear as I got from all of TDB. I'm super happy with how things have gone so far.

My only grumble is etheric light is way too rare. I still don't have any and am not actually sure how to get any.

New legendaries from PoE if you have a key. And you get etheric light from level 34 and 35 PoE

todd360

I seriously would do any for a Gjallarhorn. I've put so much time into this game yet still don't have one.

They seriously need to make it possible to get one somehow at this point. Going 9-0 in trials isn't even a feat that rewards a ghorn. Make 18-0 give you a ghorn. Something.

Atone13

lvl 34 PoE will drop you a light a week I believe. Also a wep core for the first trip through a week.

Oh wow. You can already see the people who got carried in trials. I'm a level 15 and got 17 kills in clash. Most kills out of everyone while a exotic emblem trials guy on my team got 6 kills. Enemy team exotic emblem did just as bad. I can't even carry as hard because I'm using garbage weapons.

backpack too small

SaganIsGOAT

I asked this yesterday but got no responses. How long would it take me to start a new player plathrough of the campaign and reach level 28 so I Can play HoW? I only want the game and HoW expansion, no Crotas End.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom