• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
ToO train is starting up again, now helping gaffer Grimlock get to his first Lighthouse.

Stream at twitch.tv/shijierui

We will try to run other gaffers to the lighthouse once we finish this run up!

damn thank you so much for this!

would you be into getting matched up with a small number of gaffers at a certain time each weekend? trying to spread the lighthouse goodness around as much as possible

keakster

IdjSYZ3h.jpg

Finally got around to levelling up a Warlock ... a little anti-climatic getting the Plat handing in bounties, but I'll take it!

nOoblet16

I feel like there's no high armor AND high recovery option :p

Only high armor or high recovery

Titans can get it and Warlocks too, at the expense of minimal agility...but warlocks have lower base armour it seems.

Edit: Ah it's for Bladedancers, armour and agility for everything lol
Funny enough, fast recovery is not really as useful in PvP..the reason being if you have time to wait for recovery to kick in then you are already safe enough to recover even with minimal recovery.

Atone13

We will try to get to as many people as we can, though we can make no promises I'm afraid!

Sweet, sign me up if you find a spot for me throughout the day. I'll be around most of the day. Also up for a HM VoG, or maybe just oracles and templar depending on who has what checkpoints and all that. Been spending a lot of time in crucible working on my hand cannon skills. Slow improvement but it's getting better.

P44

Possible to get on this ToO train?

PSN:pXLIV

Seems like its worth watching the stream just to pick up tips heh.

todd360

Oh wow. You can already see the people who got carried in trials. I'm a level 15 and got 17 kills in clash. Most kills out of everyone while a exotic emblem trials guy on my team got 6 kills. Enemy team exotic emblem did just as bad. I can't even carry as hard because I'm using garbage weapons.

_woLf

We will try to get to as many people as we can, though we can make no promises I'm afraid!

If there is room sometime today I would love to join. Just let me know and I can get online.

Or if anyone else would like to try, as much as I want to go 9-0 I just really want the chest piece. my PSN ID is x_Delta_Wolf_x if anyone wants to give it a try, but I have no mic on my PS4 at the moment.

damn thank you so much for this!

would you be into getting matched up with a small number of gaffers at a certain time each weekend? trying to spread the lighthouse goodness around as much as possible

We play pretty much through the entire weekend, so we'll just try to get as many people along as possible. Don't feel we're good enough to make a list for us though.

I have to stress that we can definitely get people their 9 wins, with an above average chance of getting to the Lighthouse.

How can I get in on the train?

There are tons of people already for tonight, it might be next week by now.

Thanks for this man Hope I get a shot

Hopefully we can squeeze you in, I remember you asking this afternoon.

P44

Destiny is $20 at Toys R Us, could a noob jump in and enjoy the game today without paying for the expansion packs?

Absolutely.

Especially now there's been a few expansions, tons of content for you to get through. Getting up to speed is easy too with the NPCs.

TsuWave

I'm 8-0 on my trials with no buffers or passage coins, i'm so nervous about fucking this up i'm losing weight. i need to go take a walk and then come back and try and get that 9-0

this shit is terrible for my heart :(

Deku Tree

Destiny is $20 at Toys R Us, could a noob jump in and enjoy the game today without paying for the expansion packs?

Definitely worth it for $20.

Eventually if you want to experience the end game everyone is grinding now then you should buy HoW for $20. Ok to skip TDB DLC and a lot of it has already gone free anyway.

Fisty

Absolutely.

Especially now there's been a few expansions, tons of content for you to get through. Getting up to speed is easy too with the NPCs.

Yep now is the perfect time to jump in, its a lot less grindy than its been previously and much of the stuff is been streamlined. Highly recommend the DLC too, if you are happy once you beat your first raid

Does anyone have the checkpoint for normal Atheon?

I want to help someone take out VOG for the first time so he can go into HM.

I have 3 people, so if 3 more are down that would be cool.

PSN: MandrakeUK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom