• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

Big thanks to Tears and Robinson for letting me tag along in ToO earlier today. Went 8-2 which is well beyond the 5 wins I wanted to pick up. Got my warlock a chest piece (which I don't like that much in retrospect) and The Scholar scout rifle. After that run I'm very confident I can make a run at Mercury with a solid team.
I think you have a solid team there, just keep playing.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just hopped on if anyone wants to do 32 PoE/nightfall. PSN Anoregon.

Big thanks to Tears and Robinson for letting me tag along in ToO earlier today. Went 8-2 which is well beyond the 5 wins I wanted to pick up. Got my warlock a chest piece (which I don't like that much in retrospect) and The Scholar scout rifle. After that run I'm very confident I can make a run at Mercury with a solid team.

No problem Grim, we just made some poor decisions in a couple of games.
Would've loved to get you to Mercury, but there's always next week.

In other news, we are very close to Mercury with the next gaffer Raindoc. Score at the moment is 8-0.
This will be our final match as we are in the EU and have work tomorrow. Sorry to the guys that we couldn't run through.
We'll probably do this again next week.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Got some 42 light boots from the 8 package... right after using Etheric Light on some boots XD oh well, each is good for a different build.

noomi

Woah....

Just rolled a deadshot luna (dead orbit scout rifle) With full auto and crowd control :eek:

Seems like it was be amazing for PvP, dat rate of fire!

LTWood12

I spent about 40,000 glimmer to get enough sapphire wire to fully upgrade my Dance Machines. Was worth it to save an etheric though! Hunter now at 34. Titan and Warlock still at 33. 4 Etheric light in the bank(5 before I used one on Fatebringer). May just save them until tues when I know what Variks is selling.

So sorry we couldn't get you to Mercury Grim, some abysmal games from our side. We'll definitely get you there next week!

On a side note, 9th run to the Lighthouse complete! Congrats Raindoc, hope you get some good loot out of it.

To all the others (I know, there are a lot), we both have work tomorrow, so we should really be going.
We'll start running GAF trains earlier next week so more people can hop on. Keep in mind though that one run takes approximately 60-90 minutes for us, so there is a limit to the amount of people we can take.

Looking forward to next week!

jtrov

Anyone up for Trials on Xbox? GT = Guitaratomik
Out right now, but when I get home I'll send you a friend request. My GT is, jtrov. Should be on in an hour if you're still on by then.

Stalker how long are you gonna be on for? Also what's your GT so I can send you a friend request?

BuzzJive

Gotta say - it's a rush to go 9-0. There's some good competition out there. Glad we didn't have to run in to a GAF team on the way.

Mindlog

This page is dedicated to all the Wargoats out there.
ufKF9A7.jpg

kreep just found a team. Ethomaz and I are looking for 1 for ToO. Going to try to get to Mercury!
Mindlog

gotta admit unstable i was both jealous and diacouraged this weekend since i was struggling so much. but now i have mad respecr for what you did.

this streaming business is a serious commitment. is fucking tough, but worth it when that cheat opens after trying so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom