• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Just had my first game with a lag switcher person..... Wow what bullshit, it's infuriating to me, especially since they were also tea-bagging.... Fuckers....

Put like 4 blade dancer hits on a guy with blade dancer and he took it without dying, some people really suck.

TsuWave

YES!! 9-0 baby!!!

sexy time

tumblr_nox7v2MPQ01r6mcwfo1_540.png

Shito

Give me matchmaking!!! I end up playing with randoms anyway. Spending 15min to 30 min to find someone to play with is frustrating. I think I am done with this game.
There's really no reason for PoE 32 not to have matchmaking.
I've run two of my three ones this week with gaffers, with no mic on because my gf was sleeping, and we had no problem at all completing them in less than 30 minutes each. There's really no need for communication on it.
I would still run it with gaffers, but they should add MM for people who want it.

Haven't run 34 yet so can't comment on this one, waiting to be 34 for this.

someday

Banned
Just had my first game with a lag switcher person..... Wow what bullshit, it's infuriating to me, especially since they were also tea-bagging.... Fuckers....

Put like 4 blade dancer hits on a guy with blade dancer and he took it without dying, some people really suck.
Did you report them? I never think to do this until much later but it seems like Bungie would be open to doing something about this. There have been lots of posts about lag switching cheaters here and on reddit.

Bizazedo

We played 3 straight games against the same team and one of them was doing this. So irritating. Got them the third game, though.

Flooded with Etheric Light's due to ToO and PoE, though.

stb

Did someone just send me a FR for NM Gorgons?

I got a FR, but it didn't mention gaf or gorgons or anything. I ignore FRs that don't say who they are/why they're FRing me. If you need normal Gorgons, send me a new FR and call that out, please.

Nuszka

Feel for you , happened to me on saturday. Hope Bungie can improve on that or maybe react on player reports.

Kal_El

With everything going on now I feel like there is ToO (see what I did there) much to do. I don't think i've done many bounties this week. Imagine IRon Banner week + Trials or do you think they'll not run both at the same time!?!

Any XBOX ONE neogaffers putting together a ToO group? I'd like to take another run at it, tried with my real life friends Friday and we wiped 0-3.

Rubenov

Noomi! Need 1 more for PoE35... only one I'm missing. You up for it?

SkylineRKR

I always report any huge lagger. I just feel they do it on purpose. They keep on playing for instance and obvously use it to their benefit.

Big thanks to Tears and Robinson for letting me tag along in ToO earlier today. Went 8-2 which is well beyond the 5 wins I wanted to pick up. Got my warlock a chest piece (which I don't like that much in retrospect) and The Scholar scout rifle. After that run I'm very confident I can make a run at Mercury with a solid team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom