• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raindoc, we know you're going to leave us and Destiny for a while.
I think this was the best parting gift we could offer. Thanks for the runs and we'll hope to see you soon!
GG to all the guys that joined our runs today and our apologies to the people who didn't get in.

jqanLALh.jpg

Dave_6

gotta admit unstable i was both jealous and diacouraged this weekend since i was struggling so much. but now i have mad respecr for what you did.

this streaming business is a serious commitment. is fucking tough

This is a hell of good thing you're doing for the community! I've kept myself interested at work watching the stream all day. Hopefully I can team up with you next weekend as I think it's way out of reach for me tonight.

LTWood12

Anyone up for running through the HoW story?

Edit: PSN berried_treasure

You ever beat 34 PoE? Didn't realize that was you in Unstable's chat last night until you'd already left. Congrats on the 9-0! What'd you get? I got a Solar Messenger(pulse), a mida, Hunter helmet and chest. In Unstable's name I pray, amen.

I'll be on Xbox tonight if anyone wants to run ToO
Xbox one? I'm looking to do ToO, what time are you planning to get on.

I did tell someone on the NeoGaf bungie.net group I could help with finishing Crota so I might be busy for a bit if they find the rest of s raid team (btw anyone looking to help? Not sure if he found more people, check his post on bungie.net)

_woLf

Is anyone on PS4 available to carry a team to victory for 1 game of ToO? One of us needs to head out in a few minutes but I only need one more victory for the chest piece, so if anyone could help for just one more victory it'd be greatly appreciated.

flkraven

Xbox one? I'm looking to do ToO, what time are you planning to get on.

I did tell someone on the NeoGaf bungie.net group I could help with finishing Crota so I might be busy for a bit if they find the rest of s raid team (btw anyone looking to help? Not sure if he found more people, check his post on bungie.net)

Yes. gt: flkRaven. I can't even guarantee when I'll be on, etc. So if you can get another group go for it, but if I'm on/available and you need to run it, I'm down.

No problem Grim, we just made some poor decisions in a couple of games.
Would've loved to get you to Mercury, but there's always next week.

In other news, we are very close to Mercury with the next gaffer Raindoc. Score at the moment is 8-0.
This will be our final match as we are in the EU and have work tomorrow. Sorry to the guys that we couldn't run through.
We'll probably do this again next week.

Mercury or not I always enjoy running with you guys. I feel like an honorary son of mithra. Wish I'd known sooner we were on a stream so I could've tried harder not to look so scrubby. I will say from the 3 different times I went into ToO, having at least 1 capable sniper makes a huge difference. Thanks again guys.

Mercury or not I always enjoy running with you guys. I feel like an honorary son of mithra. Wish I'd known sooner we were on a stream so I could've tried harder not to look so scrubby. I will say from the 3 different times I went into ToO, having at least 1 capable sniper makes a huge difference. Thanks again guys.

Too bad you can't have two clan tags, we would certainly welcome you!
Man I missed so many sniper shots today...

We always enjoy your company as well Grim!

stb

You ever beat 34 PoE? Didn't realize that was you in Unstable's chat last night until you'd already left. Congrats on the 9-0! What'd you get? I got a Solar Messenger(pulse), a mida, Hunter helmet and chest. In Unstable's name I pray, amen.

Nope, still haven't done Poe 34. I'd like to tonight, and I think verde does, too.

I got the void messenger, and kinetic messenger. No exotics or armor. =

Too bad you can't have two clan tags, we would certainly welcome you!
Man I missed so many sniper shots today...

We always enjoy your company as well Grim!

Well if that's a recruitment letter, let me know where to sign lol.

I thought you did really well sniping. Every match seemingly became a 2v3 right at the start. But that's enough stroking of your ego. We'll get to Mercury soon enough.

_woLf

FUCK YEAH!

Just won a game where we were down 4-2 and were down a man the entire game. Won 3 straight to pull it off.

Chest piece get! Sorry you kept getting disconnected rayuma :( Thanks for the games though, you too scarletham!

Ken

So i feel like a run through of both VoG and Crota on hard, mostly because i dont have anymore keys left to do the PoE and get the good rewards at the end.

Whos up for running both of them?

1. me (Langoit)

Guess we'll go when we are full.

Or failing that does anyone wanna group up to grind some keys?

You guys still doing this; don't want to check the rest of the posts. I can join in an hour from now if so.

Just throwing it out there, but I'll be looking to get back into ToO in a few hours. Would love some help getting the chest pieces for my Titan and Hunter. Anything beyond would be a huge bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom