• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I've been farming for keys and no luck... What's the best place to farm em?

Ember "I dont remember the name" caves, Venus. this place spawn the wolves like crazy but you will be able to loot the chest two times most of the time.

Skywatch, Old Earth. Best place to loot the chest 3 or 4 times but the spawn rate is a little longer than Venus.

Ken

Ember "I dont remember the name" caves, Venus. this place spawn the wolves like crazy but you will be able to loot the chest two times most of the time.

Skywatch, Old Earth. Best place to loot the chest 3 or 4 times but the spawn rate is a little longer than Venus.

Venus is nice with a team cause you can report and snag mobs off two spots but for solo/lazy players Skywatch is great. Only caveat of Skywatch is that the Urrok/enemies clashing event can be pretty lethal especially if the chest is by the truck.

radiohead1

Neo Member
Damn I've been farming for keys and no luck... What's the best place to farm em?

I've had my best luck going between Ember Caves and the Citadel on Venus. Usually don't have to wait more than 10 minutes, and some of the chest spawns allow for 3 opens. When I finish one at a location, I just bust over to the other and there is sometimes an event happening when I get there!

blackjaw

Look for 2 for lvl 35 PoE. Gallys only guys, sorry. I do NOT want a repeat of last night's stupidity...

PSN: El_Bombastico

Locking raids behind random drops suck.

450 hrs+ across XB1 and PS4 and I haven't seen one Gally drop for me.

#foreverhornless now means can't do PoE35?

Been trying to find a group all day and "locked out" due to lack of horn.

Well if that's a recruitment letter, let me know where to sign lol.

I thought you did really well sniping. Every match seemingly became a 2v3 right at the start. But that's enough stroking of your ego. We'll get to Mercury soon enough.

Well, you or anyone else can sign up here: Sons of Mithras
We're just a small clan of Gaffers and non-Gaffers and it is open to all. Not everyone is still playing, but the core is still there.

As for the sniping, it wasn't me who was fast, they were just slow and one trick ponies. Anyone can snipe stationary targets who always show up at the same location haha.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
CF4ZCoMVAAAFR42.jpg:large
Ives cryptarch package. I have so much new stuff to play around with o_O

I'm trying to become pro at an aggresive pvp playstyle because it seems a lot more effective in ToO and I'm so laughably terrible at it. I'm good at regular pvp because I play like a giant coward that hides and runs away at the merest hint of an encounter I can't win. I'm terrible at ToO for the same reason but it's like my brain is two steps behind when I try to be aggresive.

raindoc

Locking raids behind random drops suck.

450 hrs+ across XB1 and PS4 and I haven't seen one Gally drop for me.

#foreverhornless now means can't do PoE35?

Been trying to find a group all day and "locked out" due to lack of horn.

On my first attempt the team spent 3 hours almost killing Skolas with 2 Horns and 1 Hunger. The next day we used the exact same strategy with 3 horns and killed him on the first try.

blackjaw

Don't blame me, blame Bungie for designing the worst boss fight sice HM Crota.

Not blaming you, but you have to admit it is a shitty thing to lock GAF buddies out because we haven't gotten a rare drop, imagine you in my position.

You can do whatever you'd like, I'll find a group one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom