• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

someday

Banned
So I haven't been successful farming keys. I've only done the level 32 PoE once because of this and I've never attempted level 34. I really want to do them for the chance at etheral light or whatever to level up my legendaries though. Maybe I'm just confused about this stuff but is it worth it to do the PoEs without a key or should I just keep farming?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Okay three for hard mode Crota.

1. Moi
2. Xeno
3. Raindoc

I'll bring my Titan. If anybody wants to run sword fine by me but I can also run it.

So I haven't been successful farming keys. I've only done the level 32 PoE once because of this and I've never attempted level 34. I really want to do them for the chance at etheral light or whatever to level up my legendaries though. Maybe I'm just confused about this stuff but is it worth it to do the PoEs without a key or should I just keep farming?

Farm the keys for the Exotic quest, you will need them. Ethereal light is a guaranted drop in 34 and 35 PoE.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No Skolas happening. I don't even have check.

You don't get shards anyone so dismantling a legendary gets you next to nothing now.

Can you buy all the boons on a card that has a few wins on it or no? Which ones can you buy if you already have a few wins?

You can *Use* the boons once per card.

The free win you can only buy before you win any games, the loss one you can only buy if you hadn't used one already, and same with the 2 win one. For the latter 2 it doesn't matter when you buy them.

Urishizu

Looking to do Prison of Elders 32 on xbone. Already have a partner but no mics. We are both LV 32. Send an Xbox live message to Urishizu and I'll invite you if we still have room.

You can *Use* the boons once per card.

The free win you can only buy before you win any games, the loss one you can only buy if you hadn't used one already, and same with the 2 win one. For the latter 2 it doesn't matter when you buy them.

Yep. Buy the free win before you start, and then see if you are clicking with your teammates before investing in the other two boons. I like an intermission at 5 rounds.

Edit: This guy is good. Take him up on it.
|
V

XenoRaven

Hey Kadey, I'm out for a run. Message me on PSN if we get a Crota group together please. I'm also keeping an eye on the thread just in case.

Haybro

I think I missed my opportunity for the lighthouse this week losing after 8 wins, but I just want to say that I really enjoy the teamwork and tense atmosphere of ToO.

Congrats to all the new residents of mercury! I'll be there one day.

Mindlog

im on now and down, gt is my username
Appreciate the offer. Sushi joined in and helped us close the deal.

Random 'Let's get to 5' turns into 'Ticket to the Lighthouse.'
Overall solid with one heartbreaking forgiven loss. We were up 4-2 and lost that match which was a pretty big setback because someone forgot to buy the buff :] We won every other match.

Thanks GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom