• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtCobra

We're looking for an experienced player who needs to do 2 more matches just like us to reach the lighthouse, you won't get carried (we arent that good, we wish we could though) so please be aware of the fact that you'll also have to fight for this just like us.
Post your PSN and you'll get added.

Deku Tree

You can *Use* the boons once per card.

The free win you can only buy before you win any games, the loss one you can only buy if you hadn't used one already, and same with the 2 win one. For the latter 2 it doesn't matter when you buy them.

Ah thx. I bought all three boons and then got disconnected earlier and took a loss but the mercy boon hadn't been used yet. Gonna try again later on. Really want the chest piece for my warlock.

Ran into some really rough competition in ToO today. Went 5-3 but at least we got the Chest piece and 5-6 coins back. I'll definitely be doing the daily crucible now to get a coin or 3.

We then went into Clash for the daily and dominated. It was so casual compared to ToO haha

EL CUCO

Trials has revitalized PvP for me. It had been feeling stale for a while. Now if I'm not competing in ToO, I'm practicing for it in the Crucible.

Wow.

Leveling up your alts to 20 is dangerous in a post House of Wolves world.

Just went out to scrap up my last 500 xp on a 9000 bounty and a Queensbreaker was waiting for me in the water room that's usually a bunch of level ones.

Back to 0.

Any Xbox players looking to play trials?

Not home till next weekend unfortunately but am looking for more Xbox players from GAF to play trials with. I'm not that great but am trying and keen to improve.

VWdrewz is my GT if you want to add, same with any one Xbox players that see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom