• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge thanks goes out to Zoba (TwilightGap) and clanmate Moonlit for helping me get the last few wins I needed for flawless. You guys were great and I could barely keep up with you and spent most of the matches chasing you from behind, lol. Did manage to sneak in a few kills though.

Got the Jewel of Osiris (Adept) hand cannon with Void. Pretty damn awesome!

Thanks again.

Definity

Appreciate the offer. Sushi joined in and helped us close the deal.

Random 'Let's get to 5' turns into 'Ticket to the Lighthouse.'
Overall solid with one heartbreaking forgiven loss. We were up 4-2 and lost that match which was a pretty big setback because someone forgot to buy the buff :] We won every other match.

Thanks GAF!
Thanks for the help! I was able to grab the armor and some etheric light which opened the door to lv34 on my hunter.

Not home till next weekend unfortunately but am looking for more Xbox players from GAF to play trials with. I'm not that great but am trying and keen to improve.

VWdrewz is my GT if you want to add, same with any one Xbox players that see this.
Thanks. I won't be playing next weekend but will add you for the future.

Any Xbox one players who can play now? Still looking for one.

ocean

Banned
Hey guys! I need one more ToO victory to get my chest :) anyone need a third? Or two people wanna start a group?

a_javierp on PSN

Screw your revive.

http://gfycat.com/ApprehensiveThankfulIcelandichorse

tumblr_inline_mvnrw7LOOa1qig1e2.gif

ocean

Banned
lol thanks guys. That was easy.

That was a great match despite having NAT issues :p we were like silent killers there. I know you said you'd only do one match so just leave the team whenever you gotta go! Thanks for getting me that win though, I'll grab the sexy chest now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom