• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRIP

That was a great match despite having NAT issues :p we were like silent killers there. I know you said you'd only do one match so just leave the team whenever you gotta go! Thanks for getting me that win though, I'll grab the sexy chest now :)

Sounds good. I can probably do 2 more games.

Sorry guys I'm not on a mic right now.

XenoRaven

Crota HM:

1. Me
2. Kadey
3. raindoc
4. Ken
5. FiraB
6. SentinalPrimus

Send me a message on PSN if you guys are still here.

PSN: XenoRaven

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So I've done 3 vanguard dragon strikes since getting HoW, and have recieved AT LEAST one legendary per. I just got two from the most recent one
(not both as end rewards obviously). Is this normal?

Damn near shut out a team in Salvage today. Only got 2 kills and 1 capture at the very end. 10,000 to 200.

tumblr_m026csHppX1qbkprxo1_400.gif

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR?instanceId=2594685831&characterId=2305843009214818586

So I've done 3 vanguard dragon strikes since getting HoW, and have recieved AT LEAST one legendary per. I just got two from the most recent one
(not both as end rewards obviously). Is this normal?
Legendaries have been dropping WAY more since the expansion released. I've gotten like 10 since last week.

It actually feels kinda like a loot game now.

El'Kharn

Am about to jump on and i got 3 nightfalls to do, anyone up for it?
I'm also looking to get into some raid action today

Psn Kharnzor if anyone's interested

I might try my hand at ToO again tonight once I'm back from the movies. 9-0 is a pipe dream, but I might be able to luck into a chestpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom