• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

RdN

I am sure they are aware and investigating. Might be hard to track down and they will need proof for bans, but I bet they are coming.

Stupid morons ruining the fun for everyone.

Not really that hard.

If you look at the game history of people who do this on B.net, you'll see that the games that they disconnected are listed there, but if you try to access such game, you'll receive the message "Orthogonal didn't participate in this game".

Not really that hard.

If you look at the game history of people who do this on B.net, you'll see that the games that they disconnected are listed there, but if you try to access such game, you'll receive the message "Orthogonal didn't participate in this game".

Yup, if Bungie can track how many engrams were open within 3 days, they can certainly track who's been DCing frequently.

thank you for the 35 PoE bombastic and rubenov!

team last try first try lol

got the rocket launcher from judgement chance

why are all these fallen weapons void.. they don't even got void shields lol

edit: I haven't seen a single weapon drop from skolas or bounty from anyone in 3 tries now :/

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Anyone up for helping with PoE lv32 PSN in an hour or so?

-

Being stuck behind the various restrictions in this game is really halting my progress getting past lv31. Need more marks to buy headgear to get me to 32, but I've hit the cap in the crucible already. But some stuff of Xur but it wasn't enough. Can't upgrade any of my other gear any further until I get that Etheric Light for each, and that's locked behind an insane lv35 wall, which even if I was lv34, Id still need help with. And the Nightfall thingie is pretty impossible for a solo lv31 too. Not much choice at all for solo folks.

phen0m24

What we need to do is make sure to report people who do this for cheating.
Devils advocate.

Someone has to go and they log out.

Reported for cheating? Thumbs down.

Unless you know factually that they left your game (which counts as a win for you, no?) with nefarious intentions, that may be a slippery slope.

I'm still salty today. Ignore me.

Did you try your luck this Xur this past weekend?

He was selling exotic helmet engrams for 23 motes (I think it's 23?)

I got the Ram and Celestial Nighthawk from exchanging 250 ascendant shards into motes. Damn good deal!

Arg...I forgot that you can do that. Would have been a great sink for those glimmer things Petra gives you.

Namikaze1

Put my name down for level 35 @ 09:00pm if that's okay.
That's okay. And with that, the second PoE 35 run is full. Just need to get one or two PoE 35 vet(s) to help me out with the runs.

Edit: never mind. Both PoE 35 runs are full. Only the 32 and 34 runs remain open.

One team did this against us, we got free win.
Sometimes you'll have people leaving the game before the loading starts as you can check the enemy team for a breif period before that and still exit matchmaking (it'll need to be exited by someone else and not the person checking I suppose), this is why I don't keep the exotic emblem equipped :p

So it hands the other team a free win?

Well shit then it works out! Hahaha

Devils advocate.

Unless you know factually that they left your game (which counts as a win for you, no?) with nefarious intentions, that may be a slippery slope.

Don't be so salty, you improved today. I witnessed it. ;)

RdN

Devils advocate.

If you have to log out, it will be a single report on your player, and of course no action will be taken.

noomi

Wooo! Just got back from spending the day with family and friends.

Now it's time to spend the night with my other family :D

What's the haps? Would love to get with a good ToO group, not shooting for 9-0, just want the gold package...

Trakan

So the 347 Vesta Dynasty hasn't been found yet but it's in promotional images for the DLC...

Where the fuck is it?

347-Vesta-Dynasty.png

Wooo! Just got back from spending the day with family and friends.

Now it's time to spend the night with my other family :D

What's the haps? Would love to get with a good ToO group, not shooting for 9-0, just want the gold package...

I am available, not really good but I can shoot people

Navy Bean

Can someone please lend Unstable an Xbone so I can get to Mercury?!? Finally found a good random group and we had to bail because the 16 year-old was too damn immature...

Anyways, I feel like I'm pissing in the wind here, but hit me up if you want to play some ToO on Xbone. dmh33.

noomi

I am available, not really good but I can shoot people

Cool, I'm going to hop in-game shortly. I'll let you know if we get something going.

http://goo.gl/forms/2GWrar3WW4

So as of right now:

Both PoE 35 runs are full.
One spot left for the 8PM EST PoE 32 run
One spot left for the 5PM EST PoE 34 run
Everything else remains open

Nami, awfully nice of you to give back a bit to dgaf. I saw you mentioned earlier you would be bringing help for the 35 PoE's. I won't need the runs as I get through them with my own team, but if you need another body to help at any point feel free to let me know, will gladly come along and help you guys out.

Ridli

Sooooo... who feels like doing a full HM VOG fun run? Beginning to end, get chances at some of those missing loot drops. Lets get something going

PSN:
1. RidliMM (me)
2. RetroMG
3. EroticSushi

Edit Updatd w/ the sushi

This thing is cool:

Icarus, Reinforced Barrel, Outlaw = I'll Take It

This thing's cooler:

Spoils of from a lucky seat on the Unstable train

This thing is cool:
Icarus, Reinforced Barrel, Outlaw = I'll Take It

This thing's cooler:
Spoils of from a lucky seat on the Unstable train

I got the sniper rifle and The messenger, A sol Hand Cannon and a Void Scout Rifle(I also have another scout rifle, I think from the package to elemental-less.)

It was great fun yesterday, when I wasn't spouting nonsense.

Grateful, Fig. <3

You are too nice. When I determine that I'm bad at something my overreactions can be extreme.

Thought about uninstalling it. No joke. Friends here > the game.

:)

Like you said, you pretty much never play PvP. You're never gonna be great straight off the bat because you're always gonna find more experienced people on the other team. I'm not as great as some of my videos make me look.

I would struggle to get a 1.0 k/d back in the beta. You'll get better. Don't give up. :)

Namikaze1

Nami, awfully nice of you to give back a bit to dgaf. I saw you mentioned earlier you would be bringing help for the 35 PoE's. I won't need the runs as I get through them with my own team, but if you need another body to help at any point feel free to let me know, will gladly come along and help you guys out.
Thanks noomi. I'll definitely be looking for someone to help me out with the first run since Sentient will be helping me out with the second,

I'll help out with the 9PM 35.
alright. I put you on the list.

Can someone please lend Unstable an Xbone so I can get to Mercury?!? Finally found a good random group and we had to bail because the 16 year-old was too damn immature...

Anyways, I feel like I'm pissing in the wind here, but hit me up if you want to play some ToO on Xbone. dmh33.

I may hit you up soon. Should be on in 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom