• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the strike going to be for Nightfall this week?

Too early to tell since they started this new 2 different ones each week thing?

Looking forward to doing reset runs tomorrow morning! Woooooo! Been so long

ocean

Banned
Hey guys! Need one more win for a Gold Tier reward. Sitting on 2 losses though. Anyone wanna go for a match?

a_javierp

Agent

Any open spots for ToO or PoE35? I would like to get 5 wins for the chest piece for my warlock as I've done it on my hunter/titan already.

I also haven't done PoE35 yet and can bring my titan.

PSN: phantom8324

SeanR1221

Got the Kehpris Sting gauntlets from the Nightfall. One of the abilities is for the hunter to go invisible while crouching. Does this stack with the blade dancer ability?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I really want the Ram helm for my voidwalker. Is that a Trials-only drop?

Fig, let's just find out who all wants to be on and set a day and time. We need like a google doc for this or something.

Two people yesterday said they wanted to be on tonight and Hawkian said today was good for him too. Were you not reading the thread yesterday?

Uh oh...

Apparently exiting a ToO match while still flying in by switching characters doesn't count it as a loss. People have been doing this to see if it's an easy win (low level, poor weapons etc) and then leave or go ahead based on that.

Bungie pls

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Did you try your luck this Xur this past weekend?

He was selling exotic helmet engrams for 23 motes (I think it's 23?)

I got the Ram and Celestial Nighthawk from exchanging 250 ascendant shards into motes. Damn good deal!

Naa I just got back into Destiny on Saturday and forgot all about Xur until yesterday when it was too late.

lt519

Uh oh...

Apparently exiting a ToO match while still flying in by switching characters doesn't count it as a loss. People have been doing this to see if it's an easy win (low level, poor weapons etc) and then leave or go ahead based on that.

Bungie pls

Whaaaaat..

todd360

The people who want to be on the next mythocast need to pm me their Skype names. We all need to discuss a day and a time as well. It was supposed to be today and its not happening due to a lack of planning on my part. So I'd like to get this sorted out. You can send me a PlayStation message as well if you don't want to pm.

Uh oh...

Bungie pls
I think people have been doing this trying to team up with their friends.

Born2Live

Is there a link?

I also don't have a Twitch account so I likely can't chat.

I'm sure I recall seeing your PSN name on the list that Zoba(TwilightGap) posted on his Twitch stream. Cosmos? Think you were around seventh on the list.

Talking of ToO I've got to say a massive thanks to Zoba and his clan mate MoonlitNights for carrying me through earlier today. Outstanding levels of generosity from PVP pros on show these past few days.

Ty_84

Namikaze1

After thinking long and hard on it, I decided to do something with my spare time other than procrastinate and sleep. This community has been wonderful. There are a lot of great people here. People who have helped me many times with raids, dailies, PvP, you name it. I decided I want to return the favor in some way.

Similar to Hawkian's Raid School and Unstable + Zoba's ToO School, I'll be doing a PoE School Boot Camp. Every weekend, I'll be helping 10 gaffers with PoE runs. For PoE 35, I'll be accompanied by a fellow PoE 35 vet. Don't know who yet. May just be someone different each week. Anyway, that means there's only 1 spot open for each PoE 35 fireteams. I'll be doing 2 runs for each non-28 PoE arenas. This is a first come first served thing. Things may change in the future since I'm currently unemployed and looking for a job. For now, the schedule is as is.

Click on the link below if interested. This is for PS4 only. Sorry, PS3 and Xbox folks. Wish I could help but I don't have any of those systems. Thank you once again, Lnkn52, for the wonderful job on the form.

http://goo.gl/forms/2GWrar3WW4

Please send me a message either through PM here or through PSN if you have to call out so that I can find a replacement.

CF3HH1FWoAAQz-w.jpg:orig

Training starts soon. Be prepared...

Two people yesterday said they wanted to be on tonight and Hawkian said today was good for him too. Were you not reading the thread yesterday?
Well in his defense, he was looking for ToO groups last night. Can't blame him for not seeing us talk about it.

I'm sure I recall seeing your PSN name on the list that Zoba(TwilightGap) posted on his Twitch stream. Cosmos? Think you were around seventh on the list.

Talking of ToO I've got to say a massive thanks to Zoba and his clan mate MoonlitNights for carrying me through earlier today. Outstanding levels of generosity from PVP pros on show these past few days.

Yeah!

He replied to me here earlier. All is good.

nOoblet16

Uh oh...

Bungie pls

One team did this against us, we got free win.
Sometimes you'll have people leaving the game before the loading starts as you can check the enemy team for a breif period before that and still exit matchmaking (it'll need to be exited by someone else and not the person checking I suppose), this is why I don't keep the exotic emblem equipped :p

Trakan

Uh oh...

Bungie pls

So it hands the other team a free win?

P44

After thinking long and hard on it, I decided to do something with my spare time other than procrastinate and sleep. This community has been wonderful. There are a lot of great people here. People who have helped me many times with raids, dailies, PvP, you name it. I decided I want to return the favor in some way.

Similar to Hawkian's Raid School and Unstable + Zoba's ToO School, I'll be doing a PoE School Boot Camp. Every weekend, I'll be helping 10 gaffers with PoE runs. For PoE 35, I'll be accompanied by a fellow PoE 35 vet. Don't know who yet. May just be someone different each week. Anyway, that means there's only 1 spot open for each PoE 35 fireteams. I'll be doing 2 runs for each non-28 PoE arenas. This is a first come first served thing. Things may change in the future since I'm currently unemployed and looking for a job. For now, the schedule is as is.

Click on the link below if interested. This is for PS4 only. Sorry, PS3 and Xbox folks. Wish I could help but I don't have any of those systems. Thank you once again, Lnkn52, for the wonderful job on the form.

http://goo.gl/forms/2GWrar3WW4

Please send me a message either through PM here or through PSN if you have to call out so that I can find a replacement.

Training starts soon. Be prepared...

Well in his defense, he was looking for ToO groups last night. Can't blame him for not seeing us talk about it.

SIgned up - the 32 sessions are this coming friday, right?

This has been the most productive and rewarding week I have ever had playing this game.

Got 3 characters to level 34, Flawless ToO, some awesome new loot, Fatebringer -> 365 and my 2nd Ghorn! God damn!

RdN

Uh oh...

Bungie pls

People have been doing this since Friday.

It's really fucking stupid that Bungie allowed this..

Hopefully they'll swing the ban hammer on them.

People have been doing this since Friday.

It's really fucking stupid that Bungie allowed this..

Hopefully they'll swing the ban hammer on them.

I am sure they are aware and investigating. Might be hard to track down and they will need proof for bans, but I bet they are coming.

Stupid morons ruining the fun for everyone.

Arrrammis

Uh oh...

Bungie pls
And yet if someone gets kicked due to connection issues, they suddenly have a loss that isn't blocked by the mercy, and they can't join back in to the game. Bungie pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom