• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icarus must be better than people seem to think. There must be a reason why all those sexy ToO HCs have it.

Sort of like how Khepri's Sting seemed kind of meh other than the invisibility perk, but then we're hearing reports about people 1-shotting titans mid-Fist of Panic with it.

Blink+Icarus means you become a hard target to hit, whilst being able to hit back with deadly accuracy.

So, I finally got around to doing a PoE 34, can't really say it was fun. It was just running in circles and jumping. Can't really say I have any desire to do 35 ever.

spyder_ur

The lighthouse feels like a pipe dream at this point. :(

I know the feeling. Got there twice with pickup groups from here, only to lose the 9th match.

All in all, a great Destiny weekend though; had a ton of fun. Got to the gold package twice, a couple 34 clears, a bunch of etheric, and more weapons than I know what to do with.

SgtCobra

Icarus must be better than people seem to think. There must be a reason why all those sexy ToO HCs have it.

Sort of like how Khepri's Sting seemed kind of meh other than the invisibility perk, but then we're hearing reports about people 1-shotting titans mid-Fist of Panic with it.
Que? One shotting? You mean one hitting them with melee right? Or did I miss something? :p

Cryptographic looks pretty great on the Titans Osiris Armor.

qMASaT6.png

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Im up for anything doodz...Nightfall, Trials of Osiris, PoE 32,...
PSN Godless_Pagan

noomi

Definitely starting to see major improvements in my PvP skill. After playing with unstable before, nooblet and raybunzy this morning I'm starting to pick up on a lot of new mechanics and improving my reactions.

Started playing with TLW and blink, also throwing thorn in there when needed. Even if I lose the matches now, I'm still having a fucking blast.

ToO is awesome :D Going to keep pushing hard and keep getting better and better.

i have a 28 titan and i've just honestly started to seriously get into the end game of destiny and understand a little bit how light and different marks work. i'd like to join a clan or group of folks who are into playing around or after 8est. would like to have a clan or group that would ideally do dailies/weeklies and anything else that is worthwhile.

please send me a pm or add me on psn or send clan invite.

my psn id is dark_preacher

Ok, so here the situation:

1) All your team has Mercury emblems. Cheaters quit. But the great teams stay. And boy we took a couple of beatins here.

2) Nobody has the emblems. You will play most matches. You still face the great teams, but at least you get to kick the ass of a few scrubs.

As I was typing this, another team quit lol

Ok, so here the situation:

1) All your team has Mercury emblems. Cheaters quit. But the great teams stay. And boy we took a couple of beatins here.

2) Nobody has the emblems. You will play most matches. You still face the great teams, but at least you get to kick the ass of a few scrubs.

As I was typing this, another team quit lol

Take me to the Lighthouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom