• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

tick221

Looks like a bunch of people want to do ToO right now? Anyone organizing? You can send me a message on PSN and I can make a group if people want... I'm Semedi on PSN.

I'm a fairly average PVPer, just setting expectations lol.

I consider myself at the same level, just want to try and get some of the chest pieces before they disappear

PSN Tick221

I'm....i'm out of weapon parts. Never thought I'd see the day.

I have no fucking idea what to do at this point. Guess I'd better start doing dragon strikes and hope I get some weapons.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Looking for one more for a PS4 ToO run - no guarantees of wins, we're just going to roll with it.

Post your PSN and I'll send an invite.

SgtCobra

I never thought I would see the day but I actually did 3 flawless runs with some random strangers tonight. The thrill, the suspense, the clutch.

What is life GAF.

Bungie, please increase vault space again. No way I can keep my Raid sets and other choice vendor weapons and collect all these new ones too. Seriously, Queen, PoE, Trials and even Crucible specific drops. Its too much.

Would anyone mind helping me get to 5 wins? I've got all the buffs on my titan, so I figured I might as well give it a shot before I lose them at reset. I'm an average PvP player, but I think I did okay in Trials this weekend.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Icarus must be better than people seem to think. There must be a reason why all those sexy ToO HCs have it.

Sort of like how Khepri's Sting seemed kind of meh other than the invisibility perk, but then we're hearing reports about people 1-shotting titans mid-Fist of Panic with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom