• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighOnPCP

Anybody running ToO? I would love to go to mercury so yeah, aiming for the flawless!
Please hit me up if you got a spot. PSN is HighOnPCP

nOoblet16

Grateful, Fig. <3

You are too nice. When I determine that I'm bad at something my overreactions can be extreme.

Thought about uninstalling it. No joke. Friends here > the game.

:)
You get better as you play, my overall KDR for example in most games barely ever passed 1.2-1.3, because I die a lot during the early days. Same thing happened with Destiny, you look at my recent games and it would paint a different story.

Uh oh...

Apparently exiting a ToO match while still flying in by switching characters doesn't count it as a loss. People have been doing this to see if it's an easy win (low level, poor weapons etc) and then leave or go ahead based on that.

Bungie pls

I ahev friends that are actually planning to go for 9 wins like this on the weekend.

I said no. Tried legit and got to Mercury. Feels good man.

Ridli

Sooooo... who feels like doing a full HM VOG fun run? Beginning to end, get chances at some of those missing loot drops. Lets get something going

PSN:
1. RidliMM (me)
2. RetroMG
3. EroticSushi

Edit Updatd w/ the sushi

New page - VOG fun

lunlunqq

Would someone be kind enough to help do 1 or 2 nightfalls? I just got back into Destiny and a little late on everything... PSN: lunlunqq

You get better as you play, my overall KDR for example in most games barely ever passes 1.2-1.3, because I die a lot during the early days. Same thing happened with Destiny, you look at my recent games and it would paint a different story.

I remember the days I'd be really proud of a 3.0+. Now it's more like 'meh I could have done better'.

Ken

Sooooo... who feels like doing a full HM VOG fun run? Beginning to end, get chances at some of those missing loot drops. Lets get something going

PSN:
1. RidliMM (me)
2. RetroMG
3. EroticSushi

Edit Updatd w/ the sushi

I want to go but I have to pick someone up in an hour from now, but when I get back I'll be up for it. Though if that's too late I understand.

nOoblet16

This thing's cooler:

Spoils of from a lucky seat on the Unstable train

Dat RoF !
Absolutely terrible stability though, would be borderline useless for me without perfect balance but you can't roll ToO weapons.

I used that new Monarchy sniper with about 55 stability and I can't control it, I'll unlock Injection Mold soon so that should bring it up to 75-80% stability, I can re roll but I don't want to lose the combination of Shortgaze and Hidden Hand. If this doesn't work out then I am going to continue using this almost perfect sniper.

nuvJ2IL.jpg

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Anyone with spots in a ToO group? I'm trying to get at least 5 wins for my lock before the event ends. I'm Semedi on PSN.

ocean

Banned
Thanks guys.

I'm up for 2 more trials run at least so I can get the chest piece for my hunter and titan. Does anybody need one more on their team?

Heck yes. Remember to check if you got the video from the first match when we came back from 4-1 to win it.
I should sleep...but I'd like to get my Titan some ToO stuff. Can I join you?

PSN:
1. RidliMM (me)
2. RetroMG
3. EroticSushi

Edit Updatd w/ the sushi

I'll come too, though I'll need to be quite as my roomies are sleeping. PSN is TheMostHumanAI

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Looks like a bunch of people want to do ToO right now? Anyone organizing? You can send me a message on PSN and I can make a group if people want... I'm Semedi on PSN.

I'm a fairly average PVPer, just setting expectations lol.

Mindlog

Looks like we have enough for a few groups. I could go for five wins on my Titan after getting my other two classes to the Lighthouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom