• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

You're asking the wrong person. I'm an above average player at best lol

I just got lucky earlier and was paired up with 2 great players.

Edit: Aaaaaannnnnddd one more just quit. lol
So you're getting wins for this? That is too funny.

You must be a great poker player.

EL CUCO

Done with Trials of Anxiety for the night.

No Mercury for me but got the chest piece on all my characters and enough E-light to run all 3 toons at 34.

Some brutal comp out there. Difficulty spike from regular crucible is insane

GHcNoed.gif

I know you use Felwinter's. You crossed that line a long time ago. :p

Cruxist

Anybody doing a trials run? I need a chest piece and some moderately skilled folks to help me out. It'll be chill!

psn: progame13

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Definitely starting to see major improvements in my PvP skill. After playing with unstable before, nooblet and raybunzy this morning I'm starting to pick up on a lot of new mechanics and improving my reactions.

Started playing with TLW and blink, also throwing thorn in there when needed. Even if I lose the matches now, I'm still having a fucking blast.

ToO is awesome :D Going to keep pushing hard and keep getting better and better.
Amen all around :D

So I dunno if this is a glitch or by design, but the Vandals that are supposed to spawn in Skywatch, the ones that drop the ghosts for the array mission, don't spawn anymore.

Was carrying a friend through that mission and none spawned. Am sitting on skywatch right now, and none are spawning.

lol

darthbob

I'm gonna miss Mercury tomorrow.

So I dunno if this is a glitch or by design, but the Vandals that are supposed to spawn in Skywatch, the ones that drop the ghosts for the array mission, don't spawn anymore.

Was carrying a friend through that mission and none spawned. Am sitting on skywatch right now, and none are spawning.

lol

If a player stands to close to their monster closet spawn they simply will not spawn. Try moving into a new instance of Skywatch if it persists though.

Wallach

Man, the void Summoner I got last night has such an amazing set of stats & upgrades from one end to the other. I need Bungie to buff ARs so I can use this thing.

I also got the Osiris fusion rifle, which feels a lot like a solar Plan C (meant to be hip fired from a weapon swap). Does anyone know how long the Hot Swap perk buff lasts? If it's at least like 3-4 seconds I might fuck with it in PvP a bit.

Edit - On the plus side, the gunsmith finally gave me a good roll on my Party Crasher +1: https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/Gear/2/4611686018433271414/2305843009215731158

noomi

Have an armor and weapon core ready for first thing tomorrow morning... feels kind of weird knowing I'll get loot I need/want first thing after reset.

Nice move Bungie.

RdN

9-0 with my third char.

God damn, me and a friend are on a roll!

We're now going to carry another friend, who's pretty bad. Let's see how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom