• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

And ypu both have Halo avatars.

The connections!
The Halo hate is real.

Even from Bungie.

cds6hcydjusi.jpg

Waldini

Strength? That sucks.

No.

This.

Fucking. This.

I don't have 4/5 hours to spend on a single PoE35 run. I just don't. I've got a wife and two kids. Hard-Mode Crota (when it was released) took 9-10 hours, total. You could stop at a certain point and continue. Aslong as you finished it before the reset.

Prison of Elders not having checkpoints is just bullshit.

Namikaze1

Round 1: Hive
Trickle = recharge of abilities is significantly reduced

Round 2: Cabal
Small Arms = primary weapon favored greatly
Dismantle mines

Round 3: Cabal
exposure: guardian shields are increased but do not replenish
VIP target

Round 4: Hive
Arc Damage
Defusing mine

Final round: Uroxx

Skele7on

Banned
This.

Fucking. This.

I don't have 4/5 hours to spend on a single PoE35 run. I just don't. I've got a wife and two kids. Hard-Mode Crota (when it was released) took 9-10 hours, total. You could stop at a certain point and continue. Aslong as you finished it before the reset.

4-5 hours? you're over exaggerating this massively.

It takes probably 1-2 hours tops start to finish.

3 34's....

Shito

Dismantle mines

VIP target

Arc Damage
Defusing mine

This sounds significantly harder than last week's 32.

Langy

i never get any luck from nightfall :/

2 people i was with got an icebreaker and the last word, i got a purple special weaon engram :(

ocean

Banned

Dismantle mines

VIP target

Arc Damage
Defusing mine

Thanks for this. Sounds like it's exactly last week's 34. I've you play 34, this is a great format for posting the rounds and modifiers if you can :)

Level 34

Round 1: Vex
Catapult = Super Duper grenades

Round 2: Vex
Void Burn = Time for the truth

Round 3: Fallen
Brawler: Punch away

Round 4: Vex
Small Arms: Pew pew Fatebringer

Final round: Big Ass Gatelord
Trickle: No supers 4 u

Waldini

4-5 hours? you're over exaggerating this massively.

It takes probably 1-2 hours tops start to finish.

3 34's....

I'd like to take my time. I dont have that urge to finish every single thing in 1~2 days.

And I'm exaggerating? How? Just because you can finish it within 1-2 hours doesn't mean the majority can. I'm sitting at level 33, spreading everything out. Want different gears for all my characters. Dont have that much time to grind my way to 34 day-one. That's for sure.

Looking at Reddit and GAF .. I see most of the PoE35 runners take more then 2/3 hours. O well. Practice makes perfect I suppose.

Skolas ARC burn.

Failure! Guardians! Failure!

We are fucked.

Yep, don't even know if I'll give it shot this week. Though I do have that Fang, Vestian and TLord combo...

I thought we'd get new high level PoE content this week? Didn't they say something about 6 different sets?

EDIT: Without solar burn the one-shot-shotgun captains and Skolas won't be that much of a nuisance and it might be easier to tackle himin a more legit way - watch out for those line rifle vandals though.

Sure, but the fuckton of Vandals and Dregs combined with the arc burn seem like an even worst prospect.

Uroxx is this week's PoE 32?!?!?!?

Fuccccccckkkkk

I'm more worried if the Borg Cabal is the 34. Spawning a ton of major centurions and phalanxes every shield recalibration will be a nightmare.

I'd rather him than the idiot with the fucking rainbow shields. That loser can fuck off into another galaxy.

Yep, imagine that at 34...

I passed out after the 18 hour marathon and awoke to see it's passed reset. First I was sad that I wouldn't be able to get anyone else to Mercury, but then I read though the thread and I saw all the super awesome people doing carries, made me happy =')

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman, and an awesome dude on top of that. Your skills are epic! I wish I could have participated in your train, but honestly I don't want to be a participating spectator and have you do all the work. If I ever get to a level where I don't feel like dead weight for you to carry around, I'll try to join in.

Whaaaaaaahhhhhhh? When I clicked the quote button you seemed all pumped to play, but now it seems as if you've given up again!

I can relate, I've been playing the Witcher 3 the past couple of days and I'm still reluctant and not really in the mood to return to Destiny... Maybe today I'll do a couple of things but not sure yet. We'll see once I return home from work...

G_Berry

Banned
This.

Fucking. This.

Especially when you get dropped at the final boss because the Bungie / PSN servers are fucking garbage and cant handle the load then on the forums they try blame your internet setup even though it only happens when loads of people are playing destiny and a shitload of other people are having the exact same problem as you.

FUCK YOUR ERROR CODES BUNGIE, FUCK THEM GOOD!!!!!!!

Hedera

Whaaaaaaahhhhhhh? When I clicked the quote button you seemed all pumped to play, but now it seems as if you've given up again!

I can relate, I've been playing the Witcher 3 the past couple of days and I'm still reluctant and not really in the mood to return to Destiny... Maybe today I'll do a couple of things but not sure yet. We'll see once I return home from work...
Oh sorry, it was just because I got an invite when I got on the game. I will have some PoE to do after dinner if you're around ;)

Namikaze1

Arc Skolas means I ain't doing 35 at all this week and will cancel the 35 carry.

Gonna get one-shotted by captains and vandals every where. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom