• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindoc

Skolas ARC burn.

Failure! Guardians! Failure!

We are fucked.
I thought we'd get new high level PoE content this week? Didn't they say something about 6 different sets?

EDIT: Without solar burn the one-shot-shotgun captains and Skolas won't be that much of a nuisance and it might be easier to tackle himin a more legit way - watch out for those line rifle vandals though.

Shito

Well, it's Sepiks, so even with no burn it'll be an easy thing.
Only thing bothering me is that this means it has angry on, and those captains in the first phase can be a bit of a bitch with this modifier...

I'm surprised we're seeing the PoE chest so soon, I thought they would go for the legs first. I suppose they are next in line, and we will get the helmet in the end?
Anyways, will be running the 32s later this week, hope some of you guys will still need to run it as well. :3

[EDIT]

... all Strenght again? Jesus Bungie :eek:
Now that is a bummer, though...

mikeebi3

YXcRhbR.png

BEEP BEEP BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I didn't want to post this yesterday, because I don't want anyone to feel salty who didn't make it... but I just can't hold back anymore;

Mercury is beautiful. That View on the sun... Could I please have a PS4 Theme with that background? And a screensaver. Infinite loop with the same soundeffects. I'd never turn my PS4 off again. Ever.
So glad I could see that.

Thanks again Tears and EJ!

No problem Rain! Mercury sure is beautiful and it never gets old going there.
I'm glad we could help some people getting there. Did you stay there for long after we left? :p

Unstable

I passed out after the 18 hour marathon and awoke to see it's passed reset. First I was sad that I wouldn't be able to get anyone else to Mercury, but then I read though the thread and I saw all the super awesome people doing carries, made me happy =')

raindoc

No problem Rain! Mercury sure is beautiful and it never gets old going there.
I'm glad we could help some people getting there. Did you stay there for long after we left? :p

I fell asleep there! Absolutely blown away. Walked around, made a vid for friends including Osiris' remains, then sat down in front of the sun and bathed in it's light.
If they ever add VR goggles support to this I'm not leaving my home ever again.

IHaveIce

Banned
I passed out after the 18 hour marathon and awoke to see it's passed reset. First I was sad that I wouldn't be able to get anyone else to Mercury, but then I read though the thread and I saw all the super awesome people doing carries, made me happy =')
How are the chances you buy an xbox with Destiny so you can carry me on here. <3

Dude that is some brutal shit. Much respect. I think once I'm 34 it'll be a little easier to make it to Mercury. Even though I can compete at 32 and 33, there's small little things here and there that throw me off. When someone survives a tripmine grenade and shotguns me in the back I feel like a fool every time.

Good morning. Are you up for reset stuff?

MrS

Banned
A true hero. Hopefully one day we'll be able to go to Mercury because 9-2 is the best I've been able to do up to now :(

M3Rocket

Your rest was well-deserved. Thanx so much for all that work! I was very fortunate to have been able to get a ride on that very (IMHO) STABLE train.

TP-DK

I fell asleep there! Absolutely blown away. Walked around, made a vid for friends including Osiris' remains, then sat down in front of the sun and bathed in it's light.
If they ever add VR goggles support to this I'm not leaving my home ever again.

But did you find the secret room ;-)

Not that there are any items there though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom