• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Would be nice if Bungie were a bit pro-active on the "soon to be useless currencies", and introduced right now exchanges like exotic shards for etheric lights, or tokens of whatever for etheric lights.
Could be at an abusive rate, like 10 for 1, but at least it would be something.

Same thing for keys.

noomi

I already miss Trials of Osiris, cant wait for the next one :D

Also a big boo to the chest piece being strength, need to try those judgements chance this week....

Would be nice if Bungie were a bit pro-active on the "soon to be useless currencies", and introduced right now exchanges like exotic shards for etheric lights, or tokens of whatever for etheric lights.
Could be at an abusive rate, like 10 for 1, but at least it would be something.

Same thing for keys.

I'd take it for keys for sure as at the moment, after nightfalls tonight i will have to spend ages farming for keys or just run PoE and not open the chests :/

Plus i think one of the stages to the new exotic bounty is open x number of chests or open chest to find an item needed for the bounty.

If i ever drop the exotic bounty its going to mean a lot of farming.

Also what weapon is he selling this week?

After reviewing the ToO and PoE armour they're all...crap

They look great but the PoE perks are awful along with the awful stat rolls so far. And the ToO is the best looking but is all PvP perks and had similarily crappy rolls.

I'm happier with my great rolls from previous CE and VoG armour.

Nightfall 3. I'm talking about how Young Ahamkara's Spine is one of the Exotics I'm missing, and how I'm really digging that new Khepri's Sting. Reward time comes...

sYH2Xcs.jpg

Eat shit, Bungle.

Lima

After reviewing the ToO and PoE armour they're all...crap

They look great but the PoE perks are awful along with the awful stat rolls so far. And the ToO is the best looking but is all PvP perks and had similarily crappy rolls.

I'm happier with my great rolls from previous CE and VoG armour.

The gloves from ToO are the best. Mine have Int/Dis and faster reload speed for hand cannons, increased grenade throw distance and increased heavy weapon reload speed.

Probably the best gloves in the game.

Namikaze1

The gloves from ToO are the best. Mine have Int/Dis and faster reload speed for hand cannons, increased grenade throw distance and increased heavy weapon reload speed.

Yeah, I came across a Titan wearing them the first day of ToO. After seeing the perks, it's all I want.

Lima

Really curious about how the level 35 skolas is, I'm scared gaf....

Friend told me it was relatively easy. They set up a Titan bubble at the door where the shanks come out and used weapons of light to stun lock him to death with 3 people firing Arc Efredits Speer on him.

IHaveIce

Banned
Nightfall 3. I'm talking about how Young Ahamkara's Spine is one of the Exotics I'm missing, and how I'm really digging that new Khepri's Sting. Reward time comes...

sYH2Xcs.jpg

Eat shit, Bungle.
that is what you get for not doing your nfs with me anymore

Yeah got them yesterday.

noomi

Friend told me it was relatively easy. They set up a Titan bubble at the door where the shanks come out and used weapons of light to stun lock him to death with 3 people firing Arc Efredits Speer on him.

Oh wow... someone already did it? It's arc burn this week?

Hmmmm......

phen0m24

I guess this is the way by which we all take the Renaissance approach.

Need to grind keys for chances at exotics (in PoE)?

Run Crota instead. (We should at least be 33 now)

Want to get exotics without spending hours in one room underleveled against annoying burns and modifiers?

Run Atheon instead.

Reading the stories of dismay this morning I'm wondering how fast the drop off will be (and with varying degrees of permanency) and how long until we can:

Buy etheric light
Buy keys
Re roll PoE modifiers

Namikaze1

Etheric Light from first Nightfall. Might as well ascend Swordbreaker. Need a 365 Void Shotgun anyway since I have Found Verdict for Arc and PoE for Solar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom