• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondFancy

Rage quit from POE 35, I screamed and called them a bunch of shitting eating fuckers. Never going to Destiny LFG again for POE 35. Every single time we failed it was because of one of my teammates. The straw that broke the camels back is our final run we killed Skolas and all 3 of us were alive and no matter how loud I screamed they didn't run over to assist with capping the mine, so we lost by a split second because I only had 9 seconds to defuse when I got there and they just sat there on the other mine which had 24 seconds on it. Fuck Bungie Skolas' encounter can eat shit and die, biggest waste of 3 hours ever. Thank god I'm good at ToO and have plenty of Etheric Light.
/endrant

Huge thanks to Breezy and Sharp for the run - 6-3 is better than I could have probably ever hoped to get on my own. Pretty intense last round there!

Huge thanks to Breezy and Sharp for the run - 6-3 is better than I could have probably ever hoped to get on my own. Pretty intense last round there!

Definitely not my best but some enemies were reallllly annoying. Grats though on that. Less do it again next time and get you to Mercury though.

Mechazawa

Both legendary and exotic weapons drop in pvp and you can also use crucible marks to purchase weapons. However, all the exotic bounties have some type of pve requirement and there are also some weapons you can only get in pve.

Hmm, that's a lot better than how I was guessing it would work. Thanks.

Shito

Was it confirmed that the PoE 35 boss was always going to be Skolas?
I thought they said each week they were going to shuffle things up, and apart from the first week I see no reason they would keep Skolas for 35 each time.

Feels weird to feel excited for a reset again. I can't wait to know what the weekly is, what the nightfall is, what the 32 and 34 are, and what gear Taniks is going to sell.

mikeebi3

Trials has really brought out some great folks, but at the same time brought twice as many shitheads lol. Kinda funny, but man the attitudes...

Holy shit, I just got the flawless card for osiris and it was fucking amazing. we had about 3 or 4 of the matches come down to wire. we had one game agaisnt a fireteam that was decked out in fully maxed out prison of elders gear, and another agaisnt 3 sunsinger locks. Lucked out and got 2 pieces of osiris 42 gear, plus abunch of etheric lights i am now able to hit 34 with my saint-14, ruin wings, or alpha lupi chest!

Tried to get another key, but only found a Legendary Engram. Oh well, not sure I'll bother playing PoE on all characters this week anyway, Witcher 3 has its claws in me something fierce.

Skele7on

Banned
at work, after over a week off, pls send help, I no longer know how to do anything other than destiny, brain please kick into gear soon, I need you!

raindoc

I didn't want to post this yesterday, because I don't want anyone to feel salty who didn't make it... but I just can't hold back anymore;

Mercury is beautiful. That View on the sun... Could I please have a PS4 Theme with that background? And a screensaver. Infinite loop with the same soundeffects. I'd never turn my PS4 off again. Ever.
So glad I could see that.

Thanks again Tears and EJ!

Langy

I'm wanting to get straight into the nightfall if anyone wants to come along or has a spare spot? Langoit on psn...

Skele7on

Banned
Man I am going to laugh my ass off when people are begging Rahool for materials again.

As they used too many and need to upgrade old raid items....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom