• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

Just pulled Purifier Robes from a Nightfall. Does GAF have any thoughts on this item?

The game wants to make a Warlock bad it appears since I got a new Warlock drop twice a month. Got a vault full of gear for a warlock. Just need to delete one of my two titans (ouch).

As resident warlock I give you a jealous thumbs up.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Still haven't done Skolas, but this week it looks like a really fun encounter. Can't wait to try it.

How's the 34 this week?
34 boss seems to be throwing some groups for a loop and others are finding it easy. I at least think it's really cool that there are a couple different bosses to face each week. I look forward to facing Urrox again now that we'll be 34 and have his Rage more or less figured out in advance.
So Goth and team took Skola down with the 4th Horseman. This required two Titans though.
That sounds rather awesome

SkylineRKR

I rolled Her Mercy with Braced Frame, Hidden Hand and Triple Tap. Its a decent hand cannon that at least fires faster than Timur's.

EDIT: Just got the Hygea Noblesse. Stats look decent.

So the Swords of crota were removed from the core game to be replaced for Fallen ....how TDB players will do their dailies without doing the mission trick.

PuMa

I think I'd like a Wolves Bane with Spray and Play and Rangefinder for PvP, but 23 rounds is still pretty scant. I love the shit out of this guy, will definitely be somewhere soon in the Ascending line

The new Arma Engine DOA is pretty similar to that Deviant Gravity. I like mine a lot.

z3evjkq.png

Edit: The mag in the picture is actually wrong. It's really 55!

Hoodbury

I know the new Queen's weapons don't get a lot of love, but I got a pretty sweet setup on my first reroll of Her Mercy yesterday.

Final Round, Luck in the Chamber, Explosive Rounds/Braced Frame.

It's like a mini-Hawkmoon with explosive rounds.

UPUorH4.png

I just got a Revelator with basically the same perks last night.
Final Round, Luck in the Chamber, Explosive Rounds/Snapshot/Rifled Barrel

jerry-seinfeld-pop-coulq36.gif

I should say the sound stage stuff was shot in SC. Goose Creek has a set of enormous warehouses where they used to build submarines (they stood them up in one of the buildings, that place literally had it's own weather system in the mornings). When I got there, we spent the first couple of months tearing down the subway crash set and totally repurposed the Federal Reserve and aqueduct sets for the monastery and a bat cave (that was later cut), respectively.

That. Is. SO. COOL.

Trakan

What do you guys think of this?

The POE gear offered so far has been shit. Strength gauntlets and now a strength chest. I already have all 3 characters at 34. I think I'm just going to gamble the 3 armor cores and hope for the best.

LordofPwn

Did that thunderlord megapost ever happen?

Also my ToO experience was great.

9-2, 7-0, 4-4*, 7-0

*hate pvp with titan but i am running 3 34s now and not sure what im aiming for this week other than the exotic bounty and treasure keys

Corrective Measure confidently stomps all over it for PvE at least; Surplus alone even without the 100-round mag is ridic.

I think I'd like a Wolves Bane with Spray and Play and Rangefinder for PvP, but 23 rounds is still pretty scant. I love the shit out of this guy, will definitely be somewhere soon in the Ascending line
Wow, that looks sweet. I also picked up a Sawtooth Oscillator with a bunch of stability perks, but I'm still not seeing anything better than my previous weapons apart from the damage upgrade.

btw, do explosive rounds and firefly still conflict with each other? I got a scout rifle with both of those perks.

Lnkn52

Confused about what? Looks like that is the Exotic Bounty for the Shotgun.

Wait... he got it from the chest and not directly from Skolas? From the big chest with a key? Or the little chest?

HoW drops are so weird and confusing...

Wait so it does drop from the chest?@Q?!@

FOR FUCK SAKES

We are confused. We thought the bounty came from the boss but watching the stream, it came from the Key (big) chest.

Ji66a man found the elder cipher too, it dropped from the 34 boss. You can't get it from a chest.

You need a treasure key to open the chest after getting the cipher to progress the bounty.

Axoman

Anyone at the reef?

What weapon is Varriks selling? What armor?

I've asked multiple times now and am getting a complex.

If you didn't know you. can see this information on bungie's website or through their app.

He's selling a fusion rifle and chest piece.

nowai

Have you tried out Hidden Hand much?

I got a Geo with Hidden Hand, Unflinching and Shortgaze.

I'm usually an Ambush man, but I'm willing to take your word for it that Shortgaze works better.

Ambush has higher stability, but Shortgaze a much faster ADS.

They both have the exact same zoom, but Shortgaze has more visible screen real estate.

If you can deal with the lowered stability of Shortgaze, I find it much better for PvP. Ambush for PvE though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom