• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Basically, it's the same as when it was the PoE 34 arena last week.
That does look like the exact five rounds of the 34 from last week as the 32 for this week. So maybe it will always "waterfall down" like that.
I wish those types of items got banned. They have been pretty worthless all these weeks. Now that ToO is out- every warlock is prancing around with that helm on. They near-instantly revive their teammates turning ToO into a revive-fest til the timer runs out.
I disagree about them ever having been worthless, and of course the perk is available to all classes on their respective exotics. But I wouldn't mind some changes to Trials to make it have fewer variables.

so does opening the first chest of the week still guaranteeing an exotic?

does it drop gear?

not sure i even need keys anymore since the only exotics I'm missing are those new bounty ones

noomi

Starting nightfall, need help, come help, please help

PSN is noomi85

Join me.

Edit

Full guys! Sorry! That was fast!!

patchday

I disagree about them ever having been worthless, and of course the perk is available to all classes on their respective exotics. But I wouldn't mind some changes to Trials to make it have fewer variables.

I might be totally wrong since I've never noticed these types of items becoming popular til now.

I'm just a little butt hurt Gaf. I don't mind losing but it can be frustrating trying to combat that. Oh well, glad I didn't shard the second Alpha Lupi my Titan got (I sharded my original chest piece)

Luckily gaf helped me earn 8 wins so I got a bunch of loot from ToO. Just need to do 9-0 some day

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I might be totally wrong since I've never noticed these types of items becoming popular til now.

I'm just a little butt hurt Gaf. I don't mind losing but it can be frustrating trying to combat that. Oh well, glad I didn't shard the second Alpha Lupi my Titan got.

Luckily gaf helped me earn 8 wins so I got a bunch of loot from ToO. Just need to do 9-0 some day
Titan Alpha Lupi chest is the one vanilla Exotic i'm missing. I wannit!

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
One that has always baffled me about Destiny is how hard it is to get exotic armor drops. I guess that's why they have Xur, but it seems strange to me that there are so many spots for exotic weapons but so few for armor drops.

hydruxo

2nd Elder Cipher get from PoE 34 today.

tumblr_nih5tfzNnS1qihma1o1_250.gif

I just want one lmao

Namikaze1

Would you guys recommend that I NOT do 35 PoE until I have a key? I really want a shot at those exotic bounties...
The Elder Cipher, the key to getting those bounties, only drops from beating Skolas or thefinal boss in PoE 34. It doesn't drop from the big chest. What drops from the big chest is an item you can only get once you started one of the 3 bounties.

RemiLP

Whats gafs verdict on the chose (fwc sniper) for pvp?

Looks pretty good staight out of the box. Is there any other perks that i should try for by reforging?

So on the faction weapons, is the req requirement just to purchase them or is it also needed to use them? Wondering if I can freely move them between characters once I buy it.

Mindlog

Notes from the past week.

I once said there's no Blink Shotgun player that impressed me. It's just dumb. Correction: There is one shotgun player in all of Crucible that has ever impressed me. They wiped out our team in three beautifully choreographed shots. Shot my face at mid-range, slide into the second player for a point blank kill and immediately blinked over our third player and shot him in the head. Gentle nod of the head in that player's direction.

Eric's Mom Nightfall bounty needs an increase from 3 to 5 motes in light of the meta changes. (npi)

After spending 150 motes to get an OK sniper the Nightfall Legendary decrypted into the same sniper with a better middle column selection. RNG you bastard.

Vault space. I need more Vault space.

Carry on.

McArkus

Had a lot of fun on our ToO run with McArkus last night. Wish we could've pulled out the match that would've put you at 7-1. Might of been able to get you to Mercury if we had won. ToO with a good group attitude is a ton of fun.

Yeah, I enjoyed paying ToO with you guys, it was stressful at moments but getting those victories was such a rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom