• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the qodron fight work? I dont get whqt youre supposed to do.

Gjallahorn him to death as soon as the fight starts.

If that doesn't work-

There is a special Hobgoblin with special silver lining that spawns, called Qodrons eye. Keep that alive or coordinate it's kill to right before someone is jailed(Should be every 45 seconds if it's the same as urrox). Kill the special hobgoblin, the killer gets a buff that lets them destroy the jail easily.

Limality

Banned
How does the qodron fight work? I dont get whqt youre supposed to do.

If you have Gjallarhorns, just use that and a bubble to protect yourself. Otherwise, look for a Yellow Ghoblin called "qodron's eyes" whoever kills it, will get a buff with which he can shoot the shields away...hunters with celestial nighthawk fully upgraded will only need to shoot
their detainment shield
, no need for the buff

Sullichin

Had a lot of fun on our ToO run with McArkus last night. Wish we could've pulled out the match that would've put you at 7-1. Might of been able to get you to Mercury if we had won. ToO with a good group attitude is a ton of fun.

Yeah we have a good group going. We will get that 9-0. Mercury's not going anywhere. Still got a ton of goodies from the gold tier or whatever package. I'm not used to this game feeling that rewarding.

Can't wait to do Nightfall later and get two more No Land Beyonds.

No Icarus, I think Hidden Hand/Unflinching has to be the winning roll for PvP purposes eh?

Rolled the perks on my Chosen sniper rifle yesterday and landed on Hidden Hand, Unflinching, and middle try has Hand Laid Stock for increased stability. Also has Shortgaze and Ambush. What you guys think?

EL CUCO

From Reddit:

Trials gear for sale this week is boots and fusion.

Hunter: + Special Ammo, + Scout Rifle Ammo, 147 Discipline
Titan: + Heavy Ammo, + Scout Rifle Ammo, 77 Intellect & 74 Strength
Warlock: + Special Ammo, + Auto Rifle Ammo, 79 Intellect & 71 Discipline
Fusion Rifle: Readying this weapon grants a period of brief accuracy, This weapon has bonus accuracy when firing from the hip. Solar damage.

Too bad only the Titan has the heavy ammo perk.
This is why it is a pretty safe bet ascending TDB Raid boots. I think VoG boots even have the perk. Can't remember

TP-DK

If that doesn't work-

There is a special Hobgoblin with special silver lining that spawns, called Qodrons eye. Keep that alive or coordinate it's kill to right before someone is jailed(Should be every 45 seconds if it's the same as urrox). Kill the special hobgoblin, the killer gets a buff that lets them destroy the jail easily.

If you have Gjallarhorns, just use that and a bubble to protect yourself. Otherwise, look for a Yellow Ghoblin called "qodron's eyes" whoever kills it, will get a buff with which he can shoot the shields away...hunters with celestial nighthawk fully upgraded will only need to shoot
their detainment shield
, no need for the buff

Yeah but even with the buff we dont have enough time to shoot all 3 shields.

If that doesn't work-

That is stupidly difficult. Last weeks 34 urrox was piss easy compared to this :D i can't see our team beating this as we are lvl33 and no gallarhorns.

Had a good couple of hours tonight. Got a treasure key from my first chest while doing the bounty on the moon.
Got Truth (shard), Icebreaker (shard) and 11 strange coins from my 3 nightfalls. Happy to use the shards to upgrade those exotics.

Lnkn52

Aaru's Passage shader looks awesome (Triple Wreck's stream):

OT9ZqXr.png

LTWood12

Are we getting a feel for how prevalent Etheric Light is as a Nightfall reward? Never saw any drop for people I played w/ last week. Haven't run any NFs yet this week.

vctor182

Man, I'm wondering if I delete my Titan, I don't use him that often, mostly for 3rd nightfall and weekly. Maybe I will make a 2nd hunter, sexy awoken. It might increase my chances to get nighthawk

hydruxo

Celestial Nighthawk envy is high in this thread...I want it!

I love the extra touch of the eyes glowing when you ads. Are there any other exotics that have something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y1Gr0TppNE

There are actually quite a few cool little cosmetic touches on the new HoW exotic armors.

Peregrine Greaves: the blue jewels on the front and back light up when moving forward in the air / doing shoulder charge. Also I think there's like a holographic looking sword thing that comes out of the knee when you shoulder charge, saw it once but it's hard to see unless you get a good angle.

Eternal Warrior: These actually change depending on the gender.

Male:
Female:

Khepri's Sting: The pincers and legs on the beetle move.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

oooh oooh oooh

shhhh

Dont tell Fig and Hawkian and Zoba and Nilla, but

I really love running the Hunter
. In PvP just the SOUND of the Arc Blade queuing up, or the Golden Gun getting warmed up causes fear and trepidation. (when others use them - as Fig knows - in my case I die almost immediately thereafter)

And going invisible is awesome in so many contexts.

They are squishy though. :p TITAN BRO FIST ALL THE WAY

Hehe

My bladedancer hunter is level 3. Level 3!

But that blade melee is soooo cool. Just wish I'd picked up knucklehead radar when Xur had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom