• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
ayy this 34 boss though
3 34s with Gjallarhorn make it a trivial fight. Yet another example of that insanity launcher breaking mechanics.

We walked into the room with full rockets and popped a Ward of Dawn right away. After all 7 rockets hit, pop synth and reload in bubble. Repeat.

I still had 2 rockets in my magazine when I got the Grimoire saying he'd died :p never saw those shields or anything. I'd like to play it legit without Horn spam next week when it is featured as the PoE 32 boss.

Qwell

Really starting to enjoy even just regular patrol now that HoW is out, it seems like there is always something going on. Was just doing the wanted mission on Earth and there was a defend the point thing, plus the pack of wolves and it was in Skywatch so Urlock or whatever his name is came out as well, just new ships flying in every 20 seconds or something.

EL CUCO

3 34s with Gjallarhorn make it a trivial fight. Yet another example of that insanity launcher breaking mechanics.

We walked into the room with full rockets and popped a Ward of Dawn right away. After all 7 rockets hit, pop synth and reload in bubble. Repeat.

I still had 2 rockets in my magazine when I got the Grimoire saying he'd died :p never saw those shields or anything. I'd like to play it legit without Horn spam next week when it is featured as the PoE 32 boss.
You would think Bungie is encouraging us to play different styles and mix and match are classes and loadouts. All this does is funnel us to Gjally spam.

blazeuk

Ok. Need 1 more then

I'll join up.

3 Nightfall's this week gave me Thunderlord, Legendary Engram (which turned into P&T) and an Etheric Light. Pretty disappointing since I've had about 40 P&T's and tons of Thunderlord drops too, Etheric Light is ok but I've still got about 8 of them.

gunawi

I'll join up.

3 Nightfall's this week gave me Thunderlord, Legendary Engram (which turned into P&T) and an Etheric Light. Pretty disappointing since I've had about 40 P&T's and tons of Thunderlord drops too, Etheric Light is ok but I've still got about 8 of them.
As soon as I finish this match.

There are actually quite a few cool little cosmetic touches on the new HoW exotic armors.

Peregrine Greaves: the blue jewels on the front and back light up when moving forward in the air / doing shoulder charge. Also I think there's like a holographic looking sword thing that comes out of the knee when you shoulder charge, saw it once but it's hard to see unless you get a good angle.

Eternal Warrior: These actually change depending on the gender.

Male:
Female:

Khepri's Sting: The pincers and legs on the beetle move.

This is pretty cool! I think an extra unique cosmetic wrinkle should be something Bungie should do for all exotic gear and weapons going forward to further their exotic-ness.

Renta

Banned
How well does the hidden hand perk work? I have an auto rifle with hidden hand and focused fire, and I'm wondering if I should re-roll it for focused fire and something else.

Ikkarus

34 PoE is insanity if you don't have g-horn.
This simply isn't true.

We ran to the far right hand side of the map and fired off rockets and switched to Ice Breakers afterwards.

As soon as our detainment fields pop up remove yours and help your team mates with theirs as well.

Rinse and repeat until he falls.

As someone who still doesn't have a G'Horn it always grates me to see replies where it's "only possible with Gally's".

People are already killing Skolus without Gally's this week and I don't see why the 34 PoE boss is any different.

Hngh so goood!

CF7aV-TUoAE3tnf.png

As soon as our detainment fields pop up remove yours and help your team mates with theirs as well.

you say this like it's a simple procedure? you will have to hunt the jailbreaker and die a thousand times from sniper adds and then everyone will die in the shields as they drain your health to zero in 5 seconds.

rinse and repeat every 45 seconds? :D

I'll join up.

At least you got some Exotic Shards Blaze! I got the Eternal Warrior when I ran with my Warlock (but I didn't get this one from the exotic engrams so that's ok).
On my other characters I got 11 strange coins and Etheric Light, two things I don't really need. Also found a 3rd Hawkmoon at the postmaster, probably from one of the Lighthouse runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom