• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hngh so goood!

CF7aV-TUoAE3tnf.png
What are the gauntlets? They look awesome!

Ikkarus

you say this like it's a simple procedure? you will have to hunt the jailbreaker and die a thousand times from sniper adds and then everyone will die in the shields as they drain your health to zero in 5 seconds.

rinse and repeat every 45 seconds? :D
You don't have to kill the jailbreaker, Granted it makes things easier but it's not critical.

I'm not saying it's simple at all, it's just the strategy we did and we only wiped once.

Testing out a new Voidwalker build with ~98% Intellect and Discipline after getting these shiny new gloves from the Mercury chest :)

Finally have them maxed out so I can mess around with their ability. Also rocking the Revenant shader I got from a level 19 Dead Orbit package this morning :)

Hung Wei Lo

Tuesday evening raiders: Back to our Regularly Scheduled Programming?

After the exciting to some, disappointing to others, welcome change of pace to most with HoW's PoE and ToO last week, how does everyone feel like cleansing their palate with some OG Raiding this week?

I was talking to Dave_6 and Capt_Verde last night, and at least the 3 of us are of the opinion that PoEs go fast enough that we can rely on GAF/group PUGs to run whatever we want of them each week.

I'm not sure if the rest of the Team1 regulars, or the Team 2/Alts are more attached to having scheduled PoE each week though.

Please do 3 things this week:
1) confirm your availability
2) indicate your time preference
3) let me know if you want to prioritize raiding, PoE, or want to mix PoE runs into the itinerary

eeep..just catching up :/

I'll be around, though missing the launch of HOW due to internet woes, I still have catching up to do. I'd prefer to do NFx3 + POE tonight, but if by chance these are done early enough, I'm more than willing to help out/be a space filler

You don't have to kill the jailbreaker, Granted it makes things easier but it's not critical.

I'm not saying it's simple at all, it's just the strategy we did and we only wiped once.

Well, my hats off to you guys then :D our team die in about 5 seconds when the detainment shields hit and our shotguns and whatnot only do about 50 damage per hit to the shields. With the jailbreak it was doable but theres just too many adds to keep finding the randomspawning goblin.

noomi

All queens guard bounties done for the week, waiting to hand them in just in case I get some new gear I want to level up later.

Are all these bounties enough to push us to rank3 now?

Deku Tree

i was spraying it on 34poe and no dice
switch to thunderlord and its broken in 20ish rounds before i reload

shit maybe because my CM is only 267

34poe? I thought you meant VoG. I haven't done 34poe yet... and I didn't see the detain bubble mechanic in PoE yet.

If you have a 365 TL I'm sure that'll work a lot better than a 267 CM. lolz

nowai

Testing out a new Voidwalker build with ~98% Intellect and Discipline after getting these shiny new gloves from the Mercury chest :)

Finally have them maxed out so I can mess around with their ability. Also rocking the Revenant shader I got from a level 19 Dead Orbit package this morning :)

These gloves are actually one of the most interesting exotics too me that I'd like to test.

Is he homing of the scatter like wolfpack rounds or like the shitty hunter grenade?

If they actually home in and kill a target, having two at will could be boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom