• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waldini

NF 1, wearing Mask of the 3rd Man gives me; Mask of the Third Man.

NF 2, Legendary Engram. Gave me my 13th Horn. I mean, a Shard.

NF 3, gave me Chest of Alpha Lupi.

O well.

PoE is next! Friday, the Trials begin.

Deku Tree

What do you get for paying $4.99 to "subscribe" to a twitch streamer like Datto?

(Not that I would even consider doing it, I just saw the button and I wanted to know what people get for subscribing...)

PuMa

What do you get for paying $4.99 to "subscribe" to a twitch streamer like Datto?

(Not that I would even consider doing it, I just saw the button and I wanted to know what people get for subscribing...)

You get, like, cool icons and stuff to use in chat!

I really have no idea

Lima

Depends on the streamer. You get emotes, can stil chat when it is sub only, no ads, people add subs to their friends list and play with them(like carry them through ToO)

Mostly everyone does it to support the streamer because they enjoy the content though as the streamer gets $2.50 from that money

Deku Tree

this thread used to like dattoa stuff and he posted in the early OTs

wonder what happened

he started advocating for unpopular nerfs, he has a "holier than thou" attitude regarding any and all "cheese" including beating Skolas solar burn with ghorn strat, he posted a video complaining about all the cheese spots in almost every strike and begging bungie to put "doors" everywhere and proposing all sorts of "hardcore" modifications that would make the strikes impossible for most players and all that whilst begging bungie to give him a job.

GhaleonEB

It's guaranteed from PoE 34. Small chance from a Nightfall.

This is so strange to me. I'm level 32, have ascended my exotic gear, but otherwise have no clear path forward. I'm not touching level 34 PoE while under leveled, so my only shot at etheric light is to hope for one in a Nightfall? (When I'm really hoping for sweet exotics.)

It would make more sense to drop it in the level 32 PoE so players could use it to move forward. :\

I have one armor core from my level 32 run, so that will get me up a bit once I see what what's his face is swapping for it tonight.

LTWood12

This is so strange to me. I'm level 32, have ascended my exotic gear, but otherwise have no clear path forward. I'm not touching level 34 PoE while under leveled, so my only shot at etheric light is to hope for one in a Nightfall? (When I'm really hoping for sweet exotics.)

It would make more sense to drop it in the level 32 PoE so players could use it to move forward. :\

I have one armor core from my level 32 run, so that will get me up a bit once I see what what's his face is swapping for it tonight.

33s are perfectly capable of doing 34 PoE. You should try it.

Ken

It would make more sense to drop it in the level 32 PoE so players could use it to move forward. :

Well, most people ended up doing the 34 PoE under leveled as 33s which you can hit by using the armor core from 32 PoE for a 42 light piece from Variks.

Deku Tree

You can get one piece of armor a week from PoE 32 so your only "guaranteed" route to 34 is to do PoE 32 every week for three weeks and buy the armor from Variks as it should be different each week and wear a 42 light exotic.

Everyone last week did PoE 34 as a 33 and it wasn't too bad.

todd went to send you a message and my game crashed. anyway wasnt doing the nightfall was just farming pocket infinity kills waiting for friends

It would make more sense to drop it in the level 32 PoE so players could use it to move forward. :

I think they intend for you to grind the 32 PoE each week until you get the armor for 34. The 34 PoE is just an additional challenge at this point to speed up the leveling process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom