• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trakan

This is so strange to me. I'm level 32, have ascended my exotic gear, but otherwise have no clear path forward. I'm not touching level 34 PoE while under leveled, so my only shot at etheric light is to hope for one in a Nightfall? (When I'm really hoping for sweet exotics.)

It would make more sense to drop it in the level 32 PoE so players could use it to move forward. :\

I have one armor core from my level 32 run, so that will get me up a bit once I see what what's his face is swapping for it tonight.

You can hit 33 with an upgraded exotic and the gauntlets Variks sold last week. Most people beat 34 at 33 to get another etheric light.

zewone

This is so strange to me. I'm level 32, have ascended my exotic gear, but otherwise have no clear path forward. I'm not touching level 34 PoE while under leveled, so my only shot at etheric light is to hope for one in a Nightfall? (When I'm really hoping for sweet exotics.)

It would make more sense to drop it in the level 32 PoE so players could use it to move forward. :\

34 PoE is not hard at 33.

You can get to 33 by buying the armor for sale from Vericks and ascending one exotic.

You can buy the armor by completing level 32. If you did PoE 32 last week and this week 33 should be no problem. You could be a 34 next week by only completing PoE 32.

Kyne

Destiny isn't a couch co-op game and sometimes it makes me sad.

Then I remember I'm an adult and can do anything I want.

20150522_213141_zpsjvmygcaz.jpg

Deku Tree

Depends on the streamer. You get emotes, can stil chat when it is sub only, no ads, people add subs to their friends list and play with them(like carry them through ToO)

Mostly everyone does it to support the streamer because they enjoy the content though as the streamer gets $2.50 from that money

Sounds cool. I guess it's just a one time subscribe. Otherwise you can donate whenever you want.

Deku Tree

When do you get the bonus for doing all the queens bounties? I just did them all and I got nothing.

I got a bonus on all three characters last week and I didn't have to wait until Sunday or Monday to get it last week...

SnakeEyes

Banned
So 4th horseman does dirty things to skolas this week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNPl94aPVxo

DAT CIPHER
Hahaha holy shit. Definitely gonna try this!

When do you get the bonus for doing all the queens bounties? I just did them all and I got nothing.

I got a bonus on all three characters last week and I didn't have to wait until Sunday or Monday to get it last week...
I got a Treasure Key out of mine. Did you have 5 Treasure Keys on your person when you opened the package? Might have lost it if so.

I think the bonus was for hitting rank 2.

Also anyone for PoE 34? PSN: Sentinalprimus

Deku Tree

Hahaha holy shit. Definitely gonna try this!

I got a Treasure Key out of mine. Did you have 5 Treasure Keys on your person when you opened the package? Might have lost it if so.

Wait you got a package this week already for doing all the queens bounties? Did you "rank up" at the same time? I got no package and I had no keys on me.

stb

eeep..just catching up :/

I'll be around, though missing the launch of HOW due to internet woes, I still have catching up to do. I'd prefer to do NFx3 + POE tonight, but if by chance these are done early enough, I'm more than willing to help out/be a space filler

Thanks. I updated your entry in the post.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Wait you got a package this week already for doing all the queens bounties? Did you "rank up" at the same time? I got no package and I had no keys on me.
Nope, no rank up. I did all 6 at once, handed then all in at once (got to just over 2 and 3/4) and got a Queen's Package with a Treasure Key and some Glimmer.

hydruxo

Seems like Elder Cipher is dropping a ton this week. Which means I probably won't get it haha.

I don't even know which weapon I'd choose. It's between the bow and Lord of Wolves probably. The sidearm seems neat but not something I'd use very often.

Deku Tree

Nope, no rank up. I did all 6 at once, handed then all in at once (got to just over 2 and 3/4) and got a Queen's Package with a Treasure Key and some Glimmer.

I did them all today and handed them all in at once and I didn't get a queens package at all today. nothing

LordofPwn

So can you do the 34 or 35 multiple times on the same character a week in order to try and get the bounty or do you only get 1 shot per character per week?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Haha. I did something I never do which is long in to remote play on a work break to do a Daily Crucible match, hopped on with my Warlock, got put into a match that was 2000 points from ending on the winning side, got disconnected (from remote play) 10 seconds later, logged back in to find myself in orbit, with a Crucible win and Passage Coin tucked in my inventory. I'll take it, lol.
Seems like Elder Cipher is dropping a ton this week. Which means I probably won't get it haha.

I don't even know which weapon I'd choose. It's between the bow and Lord of Wolves probably. The sidearm seems neat but not something I'd use very often.
I actually love the shit out of Vestian Dynasty so I want that Exotic, but I need Lord of Wolves first.

Daemul

My PoE Auto Rifle has the bonus damage to Shanks perk
My PoE Sniper Rifle has the bonus damage to Shanks perk
My PoE Fusion Rifle has the bonus damage to Shanks perk

Bungie pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom