• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

My PoE Auto Rifle has the bonus damage to Shanks perk
My PoE Sniper Rifle has the bonus damage to Shanks perk
My PoE Fusion Rifle has the bonus damage to Shanks perk

Bungie pls

I think that I'm not buying the PoE fusion rifle this week. I can't handle the bonus damage to shanks! Best weapon perk ever!

ethomaz

Banned
So how does it feel that the top ToO player on Playstation was playing ToO as... a... a... WARLOCK?
Not surprised here.

I played with each char and the only I manage to easy get the 9 wins was with Warlock... the others I just reached 5-7 wins.

It is really OP... self revive with one hit kill melee + super frame shield + shotgun is unfair... you can take the whole team alone.

These gloves are actually one of the most interesting exotics too me that I'd like to test.

Is he homing of the scatter like wolfpack rounds or like the shitty hunter grenade?

If they actually home in and kill a target, having two at will could be boss.

Kind of like Gjallarhorn but there are a number of ways that you can set the build up to make them work differently. I like when they cause enemies to explode and the explosions themselves are larger.

Lima

So how does it feel that the top ToO player on Playstation was playing ToO as... a... a... WARLOCK?

Not surprising considering Firebolt is the best and most OP grenade in the game. The abilities of Warlocks are so strong for both PvE and PvP I hate them with a passion. That is the reason why that filthy fucker had to go first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom