• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lima

I recorded a video playing around with the Nothing Manacles and Scatter Grenades video.

Video.

Excuse the glitchiness at the beginning, not sure what that's about. The recharge time on the Scatters is ridiculous with the fullish Discipline.

I will never understand why discipline only matters for the recharge rate for the first regular grenade. The second grenade you get from these perks always has the standard 0% discipline cooldown. A weird oversight or intended to not make it OP? Who knows with Bungie.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Still looking for a 32 PoE or Nightfall (or even 32 weekly heroic strike) group. Gonna be chasing down queen bounties for a bit so I'll be around if anyone wants to toss me an invite. PSN Anoregon

OkayRene

I know it's early in the week but I'll ask anyway. Is anyone on PS4 feeling charitable and can share their Vault of Glass Gorgon checkpoint?

NF yielded two primary legendary engrams (legendary HoW hand cannon and AR...latter is low impact crap) and The Last Word (again).

Did see a Ram piece drop, but so far no new exotic weapons.

Need 1 more for PoE34

I can't believe you finally started playing again and haven't hit me up yet :p I had to hear through the grapevine that you were carrying scrubs through ToO last weekend, lol. I got all my guys to Mercury but drop me a line this weekend if you want to do some runs, hopefully I'll be around.

Welcome back! :)

M3Rocket

Did anyone manage to grab the Trials of Osiris Rocket Launcher "Tomorrow's Answer"?

I love how the ToO weapons are basically custom tailored for PvP:

Warhead Verniers, Tripod, Javelin or Heavy Payload, and Grenades & Horseshoes. All at 365 Attack Void Damage.

It's Truth's baby brother, and close to the next best thing to Truth you can get for a Legendary.

Yep--looks really good although I'm still leveling it.

uc

Just cheesed Level 34 PoE

I hate it because I want to find out how to play it legit :-/

Cheesed by spamming horn then immediately using synth? "Legit" way is just to make sure someone kills the shiny "Eye" Goblin before the boss starts looking for targets (meaning he'll detain everyone). The detain bubbles will slowly kill you and can only be broken by the person who killed the shiny Goblin and got the "Jailbreak" buff. You have to be careful because the JB only lasts 30 seconds so you don't want to kill one too quickly after the last detain round or else it will wear off too soon.

If you have the JB, make sure you shotty is full when the boss looks for targets and have everyone group together so you can quickly blast out. Then DPS the boss with Horns and snipers but prepare to look for the Eye goblin again. If you don't jailbreak, you can have a warlock self res and the detains will go away, you can res the team and keep going. We just grouped up in the left side corner. A little tricky but not bad.

Just cheesed Level 34 PoE

I hate it because I want to find out how to play it legit :-/

i have a 365 gally but joined a lfg group on the boss where the other 2 people didn't have gallys, we did it legit on second try. its really not that difficult, we headed to the left side back where the boss really won't hit you, you just have hobgoblins wander over and cause chaos.

We'd bring the elite named mob down low and then someone would finish him when the qenos does something message gets broadcast, that person can easily get everyone out of their shields with shotgun or primary even.

It got really hectic when a bunch of vex are sniping you a mile away but it took around 3-4 shield cycles and it was done. 2 hunters and a warlock so no bubble even.

I did it again with 3 gally team and we killed him in 25 secs flat at the starting door so its no contest that the 3 gally strat is way simpler and faster, but its not as bad as skelos in terms of frustration.

Really digging how I can finally have 3 (almost) max-level characters and not look like another clone in full CE raid armor. Shameless self-promotion to follow:

Cheesed by spamming horn then immediately using synth? "Legit" way is just to make sure someone kills the shiny "Eye" Goblin before the boss starts looking for targets (meaning he'll detain everyone). The detain bubbles will slowly kill you and can only be broken by the person who killed the shiny Goblin and got the "Jailbreak" buff. You have to be careful because the JB only lasts 30 seconds so you don't want to kill one too quickly after the last detain round or else it will wear off too soon.

If you have the JB, make sure you shotty is full when the boss looks for targets and have everyone group together so you can quickly blast out. Then DPS the boss with Horns and snipers but prepare to look for the Eye goblin again. If you don't jailbreak, you can have a warlock self res and the detains will go away, you can res the team and keep going. We just grouped up in the left side corner. A little tricky but not bad.

Yeah I would like to try it legit tonight because I need it 2 more times

Some notes-
The Eye constantly spawns if there isn't one up. And it spawns near the boss(The doorway to the left of the middle platform). It will always go towards you though.

You CAN break the jail without the buff, I've done it with a Found Verdict.

On the first point, if you kill an Eye way before the jail phase, another one will usually spawn so you can "Reset" the buff.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So if I am after a specific queen bounty, do I just sit in that area of patrol until it spawns? What is the timer on these guys?

BokehKing

Banned
Is the judgements chance items worth it?
Seems better than getting that chest piece that will zap away the rest of my intellect in favor of hitting 34

GhaleonEB

So if I am after a specific queen bounty, do I just sit in that area of patrol until it spawns? What is the timer on these guys?

The major bounties are on a rough timer, which is every ~10 minutes. You'll see a message about Wolves on patrol when it starts, and a blue Fallen drop ship will come into the area to drop them off. The minor bounties (which take place indoors) should have the targets there when you arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom