• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

Quoting in case any of the late team people didn't see this earlier.

The 9:30 team only has 2 confirmations for raiding; many of them opted to do NF/PoE stuff tonight. If anyone wants to raid at 9:30pm Eastern, please quote and include your PSN info to see if we can get a second team filled out.

Sorry that I'm just getting back to you. I'd slip in on the 8:30 group if someone drops out, but 9:30 to start a schedule is usually a bit late. I might just sit back and pick up a few things here and there, maybe a 34 PoE - I think I'm a bit burned out from the past week.

blackjaw

Is the judgements chance items worth it?
Seems better than getting that chest piece that will zap away the rest of my intellect in favor of hitting 34

I don't recall anyone being particularly happy with their items.

I'm sitting in the same boat, might risk it just to see what happens.

_woLf

Why aren't there any Queen's bounties on Mars? :(

I need so much Relic Iron and all I have is piles and piles of everything else...

SnakeEyes

Banned
Why aren't there any Queen's bounties on Mars? :(

I need so much Relic Iron and all I have is piles and piles of everything else...
Because the Fallen have no presence on Mars. Go spend some Vanguard/Crucible Marks and buy some, or just farm that starting area :)

Shito

Did 2 nightfalls so far, Scored my first Gjallarhorn and Hawkmoon! Best day in Destiny ever
Man, back to back Horn and Hawkmoon from the nightfalls?
That's an amazing loot!
Do tell us what you get from the third one, it'll either be a combo breaker or a Thunderlord at this point. :)

ich00

Tuesday evening raiders: Back to our Regularly Scheduled Programming?

After the exciting to some, disappointing to others, welcome change of pace to most with HoW's PoE and ToO last week, how does everyone feel like cleansing their palate with some OG Raiding this week?

I was talking to Dave_6 and Capt_Verde last night, and at least the 3 of us are of the opinion that PoEs go fast enough that we can rely on GAF/group PUGs to run whatever we want of them each week.

I'm not sure if the rest of the Team1 regulars, or the Team 2/Alts are more attached to having scheduled PoE each week though.

Please do 3 things this week:
1) confirm your availability
2) indicate your time preference
3) let me know if you want to prioritize raiding, PoE, or want to mix PoE runs into the itinerary

Draft Itinerary:
- NM Gorgons 3x (anyone have this CP?)
- HM Gorgons 3x (anyone have this CP?)
- NM CE full (my baby hunter needs armor drops!)
- NM DS/Crota 3x
- HM DS/Crota 3x (we should be able to do this with the level increases; let's get those Cruxes, people) (anyone have this CP?)
- HM Gorgons through GK
- HM Atheon 3x
(as time allows, of course, but with our level and armor rating buffs, we should be able to stroll through this)

Team 1: 8:30 PM Eastern
1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)
4) captscience (PSN captscience)
5) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
6) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)

Team 2: 9:30 PM Eastern
1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00) ??
2) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337)
3) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode)
4) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) ??
5) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??
6) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) ??

NF/PoE
1) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12)
2) T-44 (PSN T-44)
3) Lnkn52 (PSN Lnkn52)
4) Deku Tree (PSN DekuBleep) [might be up to raid if necessary]
5) Hung Wei Lo (PSN Kinezo) [may be around to do raid activities after]

Alts
a) Narmer212 (PSN GKW212) ??

I won't be around tonight, I'm helping a friend run some 32 PoE to get to the chest for his 3 characters. If anyone want to do some late night raiding I'll be on probably late tonight. We may run crota a few times if time allows. I'll post if we do to see if anyone is interested in joining. I should be back to normal activities next week.

Rubenov

I can't believe you finally started playing again and haven't hit me up yet :p I had to hear through the grapevine that you were carrying scrubs through ToO last weekend, lol. I got all my guys to Mercury but drop me a line this weekend if you want to do some runs, hopefully I'll be around.

Welcome back! :)

Hey Drizzay, nice to "see" you man :) I took a longer vacation than expected, but feels good to be back. We'll play ToO this weekend for sure.

OkayRene

I won't be around tonight, I'm helping a friend run some 32 PoE to get to the chest for his 3 characters. If anyone want to do some late night raiding I'll be on probably late tonight. We may run crota a few times if time allows. I'll post if we do to see if anyone is interested in joining. I should be back to normal activities next week.

If this mean there's a spot open, I'm in.

stb

Sorry that I'm just getting back to you. I'd slip in on the 8:30 group if someone drops out, but 9:30 to start a schedule is usually a bit late. I might just sit back and pick up a few things here and there, maybe a 34 PoE - I think I'm a bit burned out from the past week.

Verde and I are gonna run a nightfall or two in 5 mins if you wanna join.

I'll let you know if a slot opens for the early raiding.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I am still down for a 32 PoE/weekly heroic or Nightfall. PSN Anoregon.

GhaleonEB

You can hit 33 with an upgraded exotic and the gauntlets Variks sold last week. Most people beat 34 at 33 to get another etheric light.
Unfortunately, my exotic gear on my Hunter are gauntlets (Don't Touch Me) so I saved my core for this week when I figured it would rotate to a different piece. So I'm still 32.5; should hit 33 tonight when I swap it in.

34 PoE is not hard at 33.

You can get to 33 by buying the armor for sale from Vericks and ascending one exotic.

You can buy the armor by completing level 32. If you did PoE 32 last week and this week 33 should be no problem. You could be a 34 next week by only completing PoE 32.

Yeah, running 32 PoE will be my path and accumulating armor cores that way. I found the level 32 PoE to be very difficult, but still fun. My worry is if I'm under leveled, the fun part goes away, since my weapons are not ascended (it's like a catch-22).

nOoblet16

Just did my first rage quit in this game.
Whole enemy team full of thorn, then you had idiot team mates who would never defend points but instead run around the map and let us get triple capped, take heavy the second it spawned leading to the entire enemy team having heavy but only one or two in our team having heavy (so they'd get one kill and then die)...then I'm spending the next minute dying from one hit kill shots like heavies and the super that these guys have built up from the heavy. Control with randoms who actively fuck the game up is never fun.

Bungie pls nerf Thorn :/
A lower base damage would be so good...because as it stands it does 106 damage per headshot despite having a high RoF and range. TLW can do 115 but only due to a glitch and it doesn't happen all the time and I've never seen it happen back to back for two shots.

Ken

Pro tip make a bounty spot open for PoE 34 lol

Wonder if they buffed the drop rates on the cypher bounties?

Just did my first rage quit in this game.
Whole enemy team full of thorn, then you had idiot team mates who would never defend points but instead run around the map and let us get triple capped, take heavy the second it spawned leading to the entire enemy team having heavy but only one or two in our team having heavy (so they'd get one kill and then die)...then I'm spending the next minute dying from one hit kill shots like heavies and the super that these guys have built up from the heavy.

Control with randoms who actively fuck the game up is never fun.

Pro tip, never play control alone.

Sane_Man

So the 34 PoE was a huge pain in the ass! But I got an exotic bounty from it. Whoop! My mate did too at the same time.

Also got the new Warlock exotic chest from NF. Lucky day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom