• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

Is a patience and time not as effective as a Edrideets Spear for this week Skolas encounter?

the invisibility should be a good thing.
Finally starting to get used to the Jumper layout. I should have changed so long ago.

It's the only way, I only started today but I am already spoiled and can't go back now.
Just wish I could have my throwing knife set to something else other than R3, hell I'd even take R3 for grenades if it lets me throw knives using R1 with this scheme.

Wallach

Is a patience and time not as effective as a Edrideets Spear for this week Skolas encounter?

It's only a 22 Impact sniper; even though it has Field Scout you'll burn through your special faster for less damage. I'm also not sure if it'll stagger him as consistently at that Impact.

If you don't have a Spear (or an Arc Osiris sniper) I'd go for one of the next bracket down snipers in the 31 Impact category (LDR, Longbow, old or new Queen's snipers) and run Thunderlord in heavy if you have it.

EL CUCO

jrcggBh.jpg

I came to get down. I came to get down
So get out your seats and jump around
Jump around
Jump up, jump up and get down.
Jump jump everybody jump

Nightfall reward

noomi

For those of you running the jumper control scheme, can't you just manually change the ds4 controller layout to whatever you want now?

I'm pretty sure they added accessibility options to assign buttons to whatever you want in the last major ps4 firmware update.

Also I guess I should get a better arc sniper, I always thought P&T was the one of the best though.

It's the only way, I only started today but I am already spoiled and can't go back now.
Just wish I could have my throwing knife set to something else other than R3, hell I'd even take R3 for grenades if it lets me throw knives using R1 with this scheme.

I can't believe I never knew the joys of jumping around so freely. It's a beautiful thing. It's improving my aim too.

you should have told me

nOoblet16

For those of you running the jumper control scheme, can't you just manually change the ds4 controller layout to whatever you want now?

I'm pretty sure they added accessibility options to assign buttons to whatever you want in the last major ps4 firmware update.

wut..fully customise keys ?
when did this happen ?

Impact is way, way too low. Spear has the highest impact and therefore highest damage per shot of any sniper in the game (tied w BHam).

Invis doesn't matter since it goes away as soon as you shoot and you want to be sniping the whole time. Staggering Skolas from high impact snipers is much more useful.

Wallach

Apparently people are comparing Felwinters and Matador 64 so I think I have my answer. Can't wait to try it out.

Those two are actually just nearly identical. There's like four shotties that I'd look at:

- Felwinter's Lie
- Matador 64
- Party Crasher +1
- Judgment IV

The main differences really are that the list gets faster in fire rate and lower in impact as you go down the list. Not by a lot, mind; they're all pretty similar to each other.

Lima

Also I guess I should get a better arc sniper, I always thought P&T was the one of the best though.

Patience and Time is bad. I always liked it back in the day during Arc Burn but once high impact snipers with Arc came into the picture with TDB with LDR and Speer I never used it since. I'm pretty sure it was also on the Warlock I deleted. It will not be missed.

It's my favorite looking weapon and I love its sound but it is pretty useless. Just like Ice Breaker which is only useful for heavy ammo glitching these days. Impact is just way too low on them.

What's the cheese at this point I dont care we have been at this hours.

You have to look for a Mob calle "Eye or Qotor" (whathever its name) is a Silver Goblin when you kill it gives you a buff called "Jail Breaker" to destroy the bubbles faster than your teammates so one of your team have to take him down before the debuff and destroy the bubbles.

The trick is to not kill the second Eye to fast because the buff could ran out of time and the boss starts the bubbles again.

If you have a titan try to use the Blessing of light, the bubbles will start to drain the shield and a little portion of your shields meanwhile the Jail Breaker person is destroying the bubbles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom