• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfn_pie

Wow. This thread moves fast. Been slumming around doing PvP to get my Thorn bounty knocked out. Have it on both my Titan and Warlock. Said forget the Titan, 1/5th of the way there on my Warlock. Hope tonight goes better.

What's the cheese at this point I dont care we have been at this hours.

Gjallarhorn. It just sucks because you have to wait 5+ minutes for your ammo synth to cool down. And trickle is on so getting your super takes forever. We gave up after trying gjallarhorn 3 times.

Really terrible design choices in that fight. The hive guy who burned the ground was way more fun. We did that with 3 33s. Couldn't even get close with 2 34s and a 33 this week.

Thanks Skolas you PoS ]

You lucky so-and-so. I killed him 4 times last week and 4 times today with no luck. Also cleared 2 Lv34 PoEs today and no exotic bounties, even though it dropped 3x combined for my other two teammates. ;_;

On the bright side, congrats on the kill and hope you clear the mines next time! Good luck!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
If I have an armor token and the Prison dude is selling a higher light level item, is there any reason NOT to buy it? Seeing as how they cost 1 core and I can get at least one core a week. I've made no progress towards 33 yet, fwiw.

You lucky so-and-so. I killed him 4 times last week and 4 times today with no luck. Also cleared 2 Lv34 PoEs today and no exotic bounties, even though it dropped 3x combined for my other two teammates. ;_;

On the bright side, congrats on the kill and hope you clear the mines next time! Good luck!

If I could give you this shitty rifle I would :p

Arrrammis

Any tips for qodron? Wiped several times doing it legit and always get taken down by the detainment, and tried just gjallarhorning him down. Got him to 10% before we got detained and killed.

shem935

Banned
If that's what made the HoW DLC turn out so good, then I'm fine with it.

Specifically the Qodron fight is what I'm referring to. The number of adds and the mechanic of killing one specific one that can spawn anywhere at a any random time while trying to avoid damage so you don't immediately die upon entering the poison bubble is not that fun and subject to a lot of chance.

Arrrammis

Looking for one more for lvl. 34 PoE. At final boss, hoping to just kill it before anyone gets detained, so would prefer lvl.34 with ghorn.
PSN: Arrrammis

It really does piss me off that I feel like I have to ask for 34 with ghorn. Just shows how bad the fight is from a design standpoint IMO.

The Qodron fight is alright, the mechanic. But then you realize that all the boss fights are just bigger versions of regular enemies, and tend to stand still. The mechanic is fine, the fight itself isnt.

Ive done it twice today. I have not gotten a cipher. Will it be my Moby dick?

Magik

Looking for one more for lvl. 34 PoE. At final boss, hoping to just kill it before anyone gets detained, so would prefer lvl.34 with ghorn.
PSN: Arrrammis

It really does piss me off that I feel like I have to ask for 34 with ghorn. Just shows how bad the fight is from a design standpoint IMO.

I can help

X_Magik_ox

If I have an armor token and the Prison dude is selling a higher light level item, is there any reason NOT to buy it? Seeing as how they cost 1 core and I can get at least one core a week. I've made no progress towards 33 yet, fwiw.

You can be 34 or 33 with PoE 32 and 34 with the ethereal light and some chest farming.

Starting to realize Bungie has ran out of creative juices.

Qodron?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom