• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewone

Gjallarhorn #3

O6LGJoE.jpg
Thanks, M3

Anyone have tips on getting from level 32 to 34? It kinda feels like a catch twenty two.

I need Ethereal Light to get to 34, but Ethereal Light only drops from the Level 34 PoE..

Ok.

1) Ascend 1 Exotic Armor. That will get you to 32 and a half.

2) Either buy the armor variks sell (you need one armor core, that you get on PoE 32) or ascend any legendary armor using Etheric light (you probably wont have it at this point tho). This will get you to 33.

3) Run PoE 34 to get an etheric light. This will get you to 33 and a half.

4) Either do the steps above again with another character or do it with the same character in the following week to get to 34.

Homeboyd

We fkn did it. Arc skolas is dead.

God it is ridiculous this week. Buddy got the pistol, the other got the cipher, I got a mote and a coin.

YAHOO

So it looks like I have a Tier 1 roll on my hands here?

11FaT7N.jpg

The Chosen: Hidden Hand, Injection Mold, Unflinching, Shortgaze scope.

But the chosen is tier 2? Honestly, I don't get that chart. I would think of you aren't rolling for final round, a higher ROF would out class higher impact.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm fairly similar. Ultimately for me it's about fun. Destiny's an odd game because sometimes the addiction to the grind can cloud what's actually fun about the game (for me). At its core it's about feeling empowered but not overpowered in PvE and just enjoying the flow in PvP. If cheesing is fun for you, or the loot chase is fun, I am absolutely cool with that. If im with a group and the majority want to cheese, well that's OK too. But my preference is not to do it - it's just more fun for me that way. I'd much rather fail and fail and fail and then have the satisfaction of a hard-earned victory rather than, well, anything (Dark Souls is still my favourite game ever :) ) but I also think that some cheeses have a pretty ingenious element to them.

I just don't mind the losing, I guess. I quite enjoy the 'git gud' process. I hope that doesn't come across as judgemental, it's just my taste.
i agree with allodis

hank_tree

Anyone have tips on getting from level 32 to 34? It kinda feels like a catch twenty two.

I need Ethereal Light to get to 34, but Ethereal Light only drops from the Level 34 PoE..

Well if you did the 32 PoE both this week and last week (and upgraded an exotic) you should be just one upgrade away from 34. Either get the Osiris reward this week (5 wins) or the 32 PoE reward next week and you will be 34. No Etheric Light required

todd360

Well if you did the 32 PoE both this week and last week (and upgraded an exotic) you should be just one upgrade away from 34. Either get the Osiris reward this week (5 wins) or the 32 PoE reward next week and you will be 34. No Etheric Light required

Or your money backkkkk!

Is there an Xbox one community in this thread or is it strictly PS4? Would love to have a regular group to run nightfalls, raids, and PoE once I hit lvl. 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom