• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone in the fireteam got the Exotic Bounty but me.

962.gif

P44

Hey guys, I need the nightfall on my Titan - anybody up for it?

PSN: PXLIV

I won't be using mic because i'm feeling lazy.

Siaynoqq

Has zoba/twilight mentioned how his trials carry will work this weekend? I recall he mentioned that those on his previous list who did not get a run would have priority. I think I was either next up or one after that so just want to make sure I don't miss it.

GhaleonEB

Well if you did the 32 PoE both this week and last week (and upgraded an exotic) you should be just one upgrade away from 34. Either get the Osiris reward this week (5 wins) or the 32 PoE reward next week and you will be 34. No Etheric Light required

This is what I'm doing. The catches are, your legendary weapons will still be level 32, and we're stuck with the PoE set of armor, not the legendary gear of our choice, which was one of the main selling points of the etheric light upgrade path in the first place. So once you hit level 34, it's on to grinding PoE level 34 for legendary upgrades.

It's a much more narrow path than I had anticipated.

This is what I'm doing. The catches are, your legendary weapons will still be level 32, and we're stuck with the PoE set of armor, not the legendary gear of our choice, which was one of the main selling points of the etheric light upgrade path in the first place. So once you hit level 34, it's on to grinding PoE level 34 for legendary upgrades.

It's a much more narrow path than I had anticipated.

Honestly, the PvP is loads better in choice. You have armor that drops with random stats while doing it, you have the full Osiris set to collect, and you have a load of weapons to collect as well. I know you don't do pvp ghaleon, but I could always try carrying you~ I would hate for anyone to miss Mercury. So damn awesome.

I chose Dreg's Promise :eek:

edit: So can I get the queen's cipher from any difficulty?

Yes.
Oh god please don't listen to me an do a 28 one

Lord of wolves? Or queen breaker bow? Which should I pick?

Dregs Promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom