• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

Even more reason to demote slow high impact snipers then. If they all are two body, one head, how is the extra impact helpful?

High impact will still take 80-90% health with a body shot compared to 50-60 of low impact, meaning an enemy who is barely hurt can still be one shotted, you can't do that with low impact.

I never empty clip for final round, sniper rounds are too previous to me as I get a lot of kills with them and every bullet I empty will usually be a kill I could have had.

Lima

Even more reason to demote slow high impact snipers then. If they all are two body, one head, how is the extra impact helpful?

The basic tiers in that post are determined mostly because of aim assist which is most important in the choice of sniper for PvP and is why Praedyth's Revenge and Speer are awful.

Unless you are a god with the controller (hint you are most likely not, no human is that accurate with a controller) taking any of the low AA snipers into crucible is bad.

Is hard Crota that unpopular now? :(

You can easily solo him now. I don't really see the point of gathering a group for it.

Does anybody have a gorgon checkpoint and/or crota hard checkpoint on Xbox one? I'll be on at 11pm central. Still need the scout rifle from crota.

Also, how do I add my info to the Xbox one player list in the OT?

High impact will still take 80-90% health with a body shot compared to 50-60 of low impact, meaning an enemy who is barely hurt can still be one shotted, you can't do that with low impact.

I never empty clip for final round, sniper rounds are too previous to me as I get a lot of kills with them and every bullet I empty will usually be a kill I could have had.

The basic tiers in that post are determined mostly because of aim assist which is most important in the choice of sniper for PvP and is why Praedyth's Revenge and Speer are awful.

Unless you are a god with the controller (hint you are most likely not, no human is that accurate with a controller) taking any of the low AA snipers into crucible is bad.

You can easily solo him now. I don't really see the point of gathering a group for it.

That's a lot of food for thought. Thanks, and now I'll have to reevaluate my whole stable of sniper rifles.

I just came back to Destiny after a couple of months away.

I picked up most of the new stuff in HoW fairly easily (thanks to this thread and Reddit) but I was wondering if something minor changed... It seems like Strange Coins from engrams are non-existent or extremely rare now. Also, does the first public event of the day no longer give you ascendent materials? Are they completely worthless now?

Frenden

Banned
Getting a baboon error just as the final rockets hit Skolas and being locked out of the rewards is infuriating.

I've never been madder at Destiny.

You sjr, must have eaten of the rumble rumble fruit for I be shooken.

I was damn good back then. I've built a few gaming PC's since then thinking that I'd get back into PC gaming, but they end up being Facebook machines for my wife.

I still use inverted look controls as my last stand. Even make the kids use that.

I just came back to Destiny after a couple of months away.

I picked up most of the new stuff in HoW fairly easily (thanks to this thread and Reddit) but I was wondering if something minor changed... It seems like Strange Coins from engrams are non-existent or extremely rare now. Also, does the first public event of the day no longer give you ascendent materials? Are they completely worthless now?
Ascendant materials aren't worthless, but their value has decreased significantly.

And I think I still get strange coins out of engrams. I have so many though that I haven't really been paying attention to that.

todd360

I was damn good back then. I've built a few gaming PC's since then thinking that I'd get back into PC gaming, but they end up being Facebook machines for my wife.

I still use inverted look controls as my last stand. Even make the kids use that.

Your a monster. That's fookn child abuse man.

phen0m24

Anyone want to do some ToO practice with Skirmish, or want to goof around in clash?

Rubenov25

Ruben of my raid team doesn't show I wouldn't mind learning the ways of the Force from you.
admitting up front I'm bad

Edit: INVERTED! PWH FOR PRESIDENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom