• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously Bungie, who the fuck designed these legs?

CXuQb1v.jpg

Owensboro

Anyone want to do the weekly nightfall? I need to get this Bad Juju bounty started at some point. (can't do the weekly heroic since it's DLC).

Edit: Full up!

Kal_El

If anyone is having any trouble with Skolas arc burn here's a video of me doing it. Start video at 4:30 and it last until 6:20ish. Rest of the video is the rewards. Actually time to death is about a minute or so. If you have any questions about loadout or whatever let me know. Sorry if the strategy has been posted before.

https://youtu.be/6APdwBYTJl4

Has anyone used this method for PoE 35?

Wilde

Running a 34 PoE at that moment, but anyone want to run hard Atheon and/or normal Deathsinger and Crota tonight.

I've got checkpoints for both.

Same person who designed the arms. The herp set.

17261966924_8ed6124989_b.jpg

I kind of dig the hunter arms, but LOL at herp set. Like the spiky vendor arms much better for warlock. But to each his own if you dig herp style. Fashion Desitny ftw.

Running a 34 PoE at that moment, but anyone want to run hard Atheon and/or normal Deathsinger and Crota tonight.

I'm down. Need you to bring me Gjally magic like I brought you Hawkmoon magic.

Seriously Bungie, who the fuck designed these legs?

CXuQb1v.jpg

Even worse, who approved these designs? I mean no one said, "uh idk about the look of these new armor pieces." What with the little balls they're stick on the new armor?

I'd be game for DS & Crota. Still chasing the 4th Horseman.

Unstable

Life stuff came up and I gotta run. Won't be able to restart the Train tonight but I'll make sure to get one going first thing tomorrow.

I'll also post the new sign up stuff for Trials tomorrow as well. It's going to be much more scheduled and organized then before. I'll talk about it in great detail tomorrow.

There's a few of us lurking about. There is a list of Xbox one players in the OT.

Its about 80% ps4, but there are several Xbox players around.

What's your GT? I'm on regularly looking to group up.

GT: SEBattleship

Please feel free to add me. I had a level 32 Warlock on my PS4, but recently switched over to the Xbox one so I have to start fresh. (Re-earning all those exotics stings so bad, I had nearly everything)

I'm hoping to be nearing lvl. 30 by the end of this week and I have both expansions.

M3Rocket

This is what I'm doing. The catches are, your legendary weapons will still be level 32, and we're stuck with the PoE set of armor, not the legendary gear of our choice, which was one of the main selling points of the etheric light upgrade path in the first place. So once you hit level 34, it's on to grinding PoE level 34 for legendary upgrades.

It's a much more narrow path than I had anticipated.

And stranger still, Bungie decides to be more generous with Etheric Light in PvP instead? I'm a PvP novice, but leveled armor and weapons make little difference in Crucible! And one certainly will NOT be using the myriad of weapons in PvP like you can in PvE (due to modifyers, perks for the varied enemy types, et al).

https://twitter.com/dekubleep/status/603739910344994816

The summoner is better than wolfslayers claw in just about every way (except the claw has FS)... Bungie stop hating on PoE.

To be fair, your Summoner is fully leveled and your wolfslayer isn't. If it was, Wolfslayer would have perfect balance(Putting it's balance higher than Summoners by quite a margin), and you can change the scope on it to give it a better range comparable to the Summoner.

Come on Deku, I hate the PoE weapons too but let's not go overboard @_@

Namikaze1

Lasted roughly 10 minutes against Skolas in one run. During that whole time, he still had most of his health. When we finally broke the bonds, we ended up wiping. :/

Anyway, Destiny is being a jerk and won't let me in. Hopefully Fig and Twilight get it done with Darknyss.

Since today was share your sniper rifle day, here's the little guy I just finished leveling. Now I just gotta learn how to use it. Then maybe I can get to Mercury.

peiVkls.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom