• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoRaven

Crucible match. Two people quit immediately. Replaced by two people that aren't playing. Another person quits. Replaced by a person that isn't playing.

FFS

Namikaze1

All you're gonna do with that strat is pull your hair out. If you don't have a Titan with weapons of light then you probably can't kill him within the first minute but you can get him low enough to break his bonds in the first minute, assuming you all have arc snipers between 330-365 and land most of your crit shots. After that you can clear mines and take shots at him while making rounds in the arena.
We were doing the arc sniper strategy. Thing is not all of us had arc snipers. We knew what we were doing. Heck I completed it a few hours ago. Two of us were playing with classes we aren't comfortable with while a third doesn't have an arc sniper.

Namikaze1

Well, I'm done for the night. Have fun hunting Skolas and stuff.
Oh I know all about rusts insolence. I'm keeping an eye on him..
Rust isn't the one you should be worrying about. That third person there, he's the one you gotta watch closely. That first key got their name on it. :p

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Skolas is pretty easy IMO. Our first try this week took 3 hours :lol but Drizzy told us how they beat him and we succeeded pretty soon after that. The second and third time we fought Skolas he got rekt in a few minutes. Two LDR snipers + 365 Spear with Final Round does insane damage.

We also tried to farm him but no one got anything.

Well, I'm done for the night. Have fun hunting Skolas and stuff.

Rust isn't the one you should be worrying about. That third person there, he's the one you gotta watch closely. That first key got their name on it. :p

I've scared them all away. It's all mine now. And this level 4 noob who was hiding out in a corner.

Skolas is pretty easy IMO. Our first try this week took 3 hours :lol but Drizzy told us how they beat him and we succeeded pretty soon after that. The second and third time we fought Skolas he got rekt in a few minutes. Two LDR snipers + 365 Spear with Final Round does insane damage.

Were you able to kill him before anyone had to go for mines or did one person had to run for mines while two kept sniping?

I'm kinda torn on whether to bother with skolas this week, it took so many hours last week to get a kill and then no weapon or bounty drops for my group that it just feels like a colossal waste of time, especially with waiting around for synths and supers to recharge. Feels like one of those things where I might wait until sunday or monday, be bored, and see if I can find a group at the boss and probably immediately regret joining right after.

One interesting thing for trials, if you are a lazy fuck (like me) its pretty easy so far to join a group at the last boss of 34 and just knock that out. I've done it 3x this week, 1 or 2 tries and a kill no wasting time with rounds 1-4. Haven't seen many groups stuck on 32 though, so I guess that is tuned pretty well.

We also tried to farm him but no one got anything.

Cause Milkham took all the loot :-/

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Were you able to kill him before anyone had to go for mines or did one person had to run for mines while two kept sniping?
If you don't miss your sniper shots, he should be dead before the first mine is visible. During our runs the hunter always went for the first mine while the other two kept shooting Skolas with a WoL bubble as support.

Cause Milkham took all the loot :-/

Yes :(

milkham

got this as a drop, shortgaze, hidden hand, and injection mold... but the last perk is shoot to loot

11012636_10153263490379927_8188811508072808086_o.jpg

should i start re-rolling it?

Anyone willing to run a returning TDB player (31) through either the 32 weekly heroic/Nightfall or 32 Prison of Elders.

PSN (PS4): CmdrN7Shepard

Sill4

Is there an Xbox one community in this thread or is it strictly PS4? Would love to have a regular group to run nightfalls, raids, and PoE once I hit lvl. 30.

Add Sill 4

I usually play with a couple of friends and raid mostly with lfg people, which usually turns out bad.

If I'm on I'll try to help you out, I usually play early morning (I work nights) or on weekends.

Haven't been able to find an XB1 group on LFG that can get past round 4 on PoE 32. Feel like a scrub. I did the 34 last week, but we got by the arc room with the spawn cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom