• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since today was share your sniper rifle day, here's the little guy I just finished leveling. Now I just gotta learn how to use it. Then maybe I can get to Mercury.

peiVkls.jpg

:( this is what I wanted

Arrrammis

I am already feeling kind of burnt out on this expansion. 3 lvl. 34 characters, all of my best weapons ascended (and some that are average, just for kicks). The only things I'm interested in are trying for elder cyphers, which seems like a really long time fighting for an extremely small chance, and ToO, which isn't available until the weekend. Just ran about an hour of dragon strikes using only shotguns (universal remote and found verdict mainly) and just realized how much I end up trying to make it fun for myself.

spyder_ur

No luck on a 34 group I guess. Oh well, just one of those nights.

I didn't realize they literally just recycled last week's 34 PoE onto 32 this week. Kinda lame. Feeling kinda sour on PoE at this point, but wish I could get some 34 clears.

Cool, well I'm gonna be running around doing bounties if anyone needs help with anything. Did already run my NF's but have 3 lvl 33 guardians to run around with.

spyder_ur

I am already feeling kind of burnt out on this expansion. 3 lvl. 34 characters, all of my best weapons ascended (and some that are average, just for kicks). The only things I'm interested in are trying for elder cyphers, which seems like a really long time fighting for an extremely small chance, and ToO, which isn't available until the weekend. Just ran about an hour of dragon strikes using only shotguns (universal remote and found verdict mainly) and just realized how much I end up trying to make it fun for myself.

I'm feeling the same and can't really put my finger on why. I like the expansion overall, but just today kind of ran out of energy to really play anything. I find PoE way less compelling than a raid, and progression to the level cap was almost too easy. The best weapons are all the old weapons. Grouping up here seems a bit fragmented by the various activities.

Think maybe I just played way too much over the last week or so though.

Frenden

Banned
No luck on a 34 group I guess. Oh well, just one of those nights.

I didn't realize they literally just recycled last week's 34 PoE onto 32 this week. Kinda lame. Feeling kinda sour on PoE at this point, but wish I could get some 34 clears.

Add me. I'm not running it tonight (I dropped from my team just as they beat it and was locked out of loot, so I'm done for the night).

PSN Frenden

forrest

formerly nacire
For anyone trying to decide on which exotic weapon to pick, I have to say the Lord of Wolves has been a blast to use in PVE so far. It does work son. That being said, I can't speak for it's PVP viability and I'll leave that to someone else to comment on.

Lasted roughly 10 minutes against Skolas in one run. During that whole time, he still had most of his health. When we finally broke the bonds, we ended up wiping. :/

Anyway, Destiny is being a jerk and won't let me in. Hopefully Fig and Twilight get it done with Darknyss.

All you're gonna do with that strat is pull your hair out. If you don't have a Titan with weapons of light then you probably can't kill him within the first minute but you can get him low enough to break his bonds in the first minute, assuming you all have arc snipers between 330-365 and land most of your crit shots. After that you can clear mines and take shots at him while making rounds in the arena.

Obscured

Solid roll. Have you had the chance to test out Icarus on a Hand Cannon before?

I was able to roll a few of my new ones with Icarus, and I got a Solar Jewel of Osiris with it.

I hear people saying it's a waste, but I think it's a really useful perk for Hand Cannons in this game, personally.

I have an Up the Ante with Icarus and Hidden Hand, I'm not sure really how it's going to go but I'm looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom