• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
this skolas fight is actually kinda fun, but if you dont have the right shit its an absolute waste of time.

I'm sure you have to go along with the burn and get those types of weapons, but yeah it's a fair fight. No glitches, decent mechanics, and teamwork is freaking huuuuge in it.

"Thank you, Breezy! But your key is in another chest!" - Special Ammo synth

I hate myself for not researching more. Stupid bungie.

Skolas died but we wiped to mines. Dropped this...

5cldQeo.jpg

notbad.jpg

SnakeEyes

Banned
Can you get hurt by your own Wolf Pack rounds?
I don't believe so with the Wolf Pack rounds, but definitely with the initial rocket blast radius. Just like how Warlocks can get killed by their own Nova Bomb if they fire it and it detonates on an enemy who is too close.

After thorn gets nerfed, I predict MIDA and last word being front runner pvp weapons.

Damn MIDA is crazy
If Thorn is going to get nerfed, TLW will too.

border

Is there any reason whatsoever not to shard this arachnid helmet? I suppose they could buff it some day.

I would keep it so long as you have room in your inventory, but I wouldn't feel bad about sharding it if you are pressed for space.

Golden Gun doesn't yield bonus damage on precision shots, does it? That would be the only reason you might want a scope on it.

border

I don't believe so with the Wolf Pack rounds, but definitely with the initial rocket blast radius. Just like how Warlocks can get killed by their own Nova Bomb if they fire it and it detonates on an enemy who is too close.

The hunter's target-seeking scatter grenade can actually hurt you so I thought Wolf Pack rounds might have the same effect if fired into an area with no enemies present.

2 Treasure keys and 1 Legendary Engram from one chest~! Man between this and the cipher bounty dropping, todays the best birthday I've had in a while.

KyleP29

Is there an Xbox one community in this thread or is it strictly PS4? Would love to have a regular group to run nightfalls, raids, and PoE once I hit lvl. 30.

Feel free to add me KyleP29, i got sucked into witcher 3 on my ps4 but im on xbox every tuesday for resets and raids...PoE hasnt really got its hooks in me yet but id be will to help.

Also i believe there is an xbox community link in the OP with gamertags to reach out to as well.

So, Skolas is a piece of shit who dropped nothing for me, but I rolled on Judgement's Chance and got the Shadow of Veils sniper. Arc and stuns Captains. RNG doing me a solid.

shermas

Haven't been able to find an XB1 group on LFG that can get past round 4 on PoE 32. Feel like a scrub. I did the 34 last week, but we got by the arc room with the spawn cheese.

That's rough luck... I used LFG for 3 PoE 32 clears earlier today and it was pretty easy. We wiped on the 4th round once or twice bc we were sloppy with the mines, but it was pretty solid.

gt: shermas. If I'm on, I'll play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom